THE FORUM

16-Apr-24, 12:54:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Canadians are Cold-blooded  (Read 4767 times)
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« on: 05-Jan-10, 06:09:04 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Enk--aCfHFs

This was sent to me from Janet!! Brrrrr guys.

valhalla
« Reply #1 on: 05-Jan-10, 06:29:28 PM »

I've met a LOT of fishermen in my day, but the ice fishermen are the most "interesting".  Daddy used to ice fish on Greenwood Lake.  Daddy didn't built a hut - Daddy set his rigs and walked off the ice, accross the street and hung out at a buddy's house with binocs until the little flags went up! 
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05-Jan-10, 06:38:41 PM »

I've met a LOT of fishermen in my day, but the ice fishermen are the most "interesting".  Daddy used to ice fish on Greenwood Lake.  Daddy didn't built a hut - Daddy set his rigs and walked off the ice, accross the street and hung out at a buddy's house with binocs until the little flags went up! 

I loved Ice fishing   steff when I was young. We skated while we fished and when we got thirsty, we drank from the fishing hole   sick-298 ..OMG....I can't believe we did that.

Bird Crazy
Falcon

Like Count: 140

Voyager

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05-Jan-10, 07:17:24 PM »

I loved Ice fishing   steff when I was young. We skated while we fished and when we got thirsty, we drank from the fishing hole   sick-298 ..OMG....I can't believe we did that.
eeeeeeewwwwwwww!    surprise
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05-Jan-10, 07:43:05 PM »

I know BC...but it was good N cold. I just don't understand me.  silly stupid

valhalla
« Reply #5 on: 06-Jan-10, 07:20:21 AM »

I know BC...but it was good N cold. I just don't understand me.  silly stupid

Not telling stories out of school, but 50 years ago the lakes were drinkable - full-time houses we simply not there - I drank the water in GWL, too.  Simpler times.
Paul Hamilton
Tiercel

Like Count: 266

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 06-Jan-10, 09:53:52 AM »

Reminds me of a summer course I took on geological fieldmethods, out in the Black Hills of South Dakota, a dry, hot, place where hidden springs and seeps are the only source of water.  On the first day, the lead professor told us, "Guys, you won't believe the places you will be drinking from during this month."  He was right.  I learned to be good at finding water.

Paul
Bird Crazy
Falcon

Like Count: 140

Voyager

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 06-Jan-10, 09:39:48 PM »

Well can't be any worse than the pool water I have accidentally swallowed over the years.  lol
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 06-Jan-10, 10:02:22 PM »

Well can't be any worse than the pool water I have accidentally swallowed over the years.  lol

crying harhar

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: