THE FORUM

23-Oct-24, 02:33:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Woman removes porcupine quills from Crows face! He let her!!  (Read 2382 times)
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« on: 18-Jul-13, 07:53:45 AM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/16/porcupine-quills-removed_n_3601000.html   thumbsup

Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 177

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 18-Jul-13, 07:54:50 AM »

Bless!

(This response comes from toohot.com!)
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 18-Jul-13, 03:52:52 PM »

It's amazing how trusting animals can be. A friend of mine and I were walking thru some woods with her family Doberman once and we heard a yelp from Murphy who came running out of the woods to us. He had a dozen or so porcupine quills in his face,tongue and mouth. This was maybe my 3rd time being around this dog and he was trusting enough to let me pull them out while my friend held him.  yes

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Tokira
Juvie

Like Count: 142

Kaetzchen Gabriella of Tokira

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 18-Jul-13, 04:26:32 PM »

It's amazing how trusting animals can be. A friend of mine and I were walking thru some woods with her family Doberman once and we heard a yelp from Murphy who came running out of the woods to us. He had a dozen or so porcupine quills in his face,tongue and mouth. This was maybe my 3rd time being around this dog and he was trusting enough to let me pull them out while my friend held him.  yes

When I lived in NH, long ago, I worked briefly for a Vet.  The local surgeon had a pair of Irish Setters.  At least twice a week, we would arrive to open the clinic, and find the girl's leash tied to the doorknob, and her face full of quills.  We'd give her a little sedative and remove them, then call him to come get her.  She'd get them not only all over her face, but inside her mouth and even under her tongue!  A few days later, and she was back stupid
Carol
Now in WV
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: