THE FORUM

24-Apr-24, 11:40:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hey if ya got the moves!  (Read 3207 times)
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« on: 20-Jan-10, 04:42:05 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIsLsDXXJUE   Cheesy

valhalla
« Reply #1 on: 20-Jan-10, 04:48:54 PM »

OMG!  I don't know if I should laugh, cry, or run the other way!   laugh  I LOVE Seniors!  They are fun and have a zest for life!  Thanks Donna!  Want to join my Senior Housing Project???  2funny
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 20-Jan-10, 06:11:43 PM »

I will!   lol

That was way too funny and good for them!   clap

OMG!  I don't know if I should laugh, cry, or run the other way!   laugh  I LOVE Seniors!  They are fun and have a zest for life!  Thanks Donna!  Want to join my Senior Housing Project???  2funny

Peregrines know no borders.....
valhalla
« Reply #3 on: 20-Jan-10, 06:20:58 PM »

I will!   lol

That was way too funny and good for them!   clap

If nothing else, we'll have a good time laughing!  Seriously, a few of us started talking about this around 30 years ago - big house with a number of bedrooms and an interesting group of people.  Someone to fix stuff, someone to cook, someone to remember to tell the rest of us to take our meds....   2funny
valhalla
« Reply #4 on: 20-Jan-10, 06:36:25 PM »

Rich and I just watched this together and concluded the one in the middle was female.  I can easily see my mother (if she was still with us) in the middle, holding her "parts" and dancing her feet off!  Again - Donna - Thanks!  I really love Seniors!  Grab Life, Run with it, and say/do whatever!   clap  Love 'em! 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: