THE FORUM

27-Apr-24, 04:43:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Loch of the Lowes Osprey 2014  (Read 43571 times)
Bird Crazy
Falcon

Like Count: 140

Voyager

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 27-May-14, 09:19:18 PM »

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. The Lady is a legend and has done her fair share. If this is it for her then so be it.  heart
even if this year is a failure doesn't mean its all over. Yes she's older, but the problem could be him  (Beauty had some bad years. looking at her now the problem might of been Archer)

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 27-May-14, 09:24:28 PM »

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. The Lady is a legend and has done her fair share. If this is it for her then so be it.  heart
even if this year is a failure doesn't mean its all over. Yes she's older, but the problem could be him  (Beauty had some bad years. looking at her now the problem might of been Archer)

This is a new male and he's been off the eggs more, could have something to do with it!

Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 27-May-14, 10:52:33 PM »

This is a new male and he's been off the eggs more, could have something to do with it!

Actually, this is the pair's 3rd year together so he should be better at his duties than he has been.

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 27-May-14, 11:20:22 PM »

Actually, this is the pair's 3rd year together so he should be better at his duties than he has been.

I thought they said that this is NOT the same male!! I'm crackin!!  crazy

MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 27-May-14, 11:43:30 PM »

True dat bc!  Grin

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 28-May-14, 09:17:17 AM »

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. The Lady is a legend and has done her fair share. If this is it for her then so be it.  heart
even if this year is a failure doesn't mean its all over. Yes she's older, but the problem could be him  (Beauty had some bad years. looking at her now the problem might of been Archer)

I thought they said that this is NOT the same male!! I'm crackin!!  crazy

http://blogs.scottishwildlifetrust.org.uk/osprey/2014/03/22/our-boy-is-back-22nd-march/

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 28-May-14, 11:51:51 AM »

Ha, my bad, it is the reg guy!! Thanks Kris!!  Embarrassed

Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 29-May-14, 05:23:35 PM »

http://blogs.scottishwildlifetrust.org.uk/osprey/2014/05/29/osprey-diary-29th-may-2/

Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 31-May-14, 11:07:31 PM »

Appears that none of the eggs will hatch this year for the Lady.  Sad

http://blogs.scottishwildlifetrust.org.uk/osprey/2014/05/31/osprey-news-31st-may-no-eggs-hatched-what-next/

MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 01-Jun-14, 05:43:30 AM »

Sad

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 01-Jun-14, 06:15:05 AM »

Aw, feel bad but there's always next year! Maybe!  Sad

Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 177

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 20-Jun-14, 05:29:16 AM »

I have not been watching this site for a while now - it seems there are eggs being incubated but not hatching. Oh dear! Has anyone else got further info?? Thanks!

http://blogs.scottishwildlifetrust.org.uk/osprey/2014/06/12/osprey-news-12th-june/
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 20-Jun-14, 05:51:46 AM »

I have not been watching this site for a while now - it seems there are eggs being incubated but not hatching. Oh dear! Has anyone else got further info?? Thanks!

http://blogs.scottishwildlifetrust.org.uk/osprey/2014/06/12/osprey-news-12th-june/

http://blogs.scottishwildlifetrust.org.uk/osprey/2014/05/31/osprey-news-31st-may-no-eggs-hatched-what-next/  Bobbie, read this blog.

Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 177

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 20-Jun-14, 06:03:39 AM »

Thanks, Donna. Sad news indeed.
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 28-Jun-14, 12:59:06 PM »

After 74 days of incubation, the eggs were removed from the nest.

http://blogs.scottishwildlifetrust.org.uk/osprey/2014/06/27/osprey-eggs-27th-june/

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: