THE FORUM

16-Apr-24, 12:24:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ran into a Rochester Falcon Fan  (Read 3242 times)
Caitie
Fledgling

Like Count: 19

Iamnotaddicted

View Profile
« on: 23-Sep-14, 01:00:20 AM »

I was in Myrtle Beach last week at an RV Rally and at one of the dinners where there were maybe 500 people I sit at a table with 8 other strangers and start up a convo with the gentleman and his wife sitting across from me as Im waiting for our table to be called for our meal and guess what?? I ask the husband where their from and he says Ill. but he also lived in Rochester NY for years. So I say Rochester? Really? Well I was a huge fan of the Falcons there Kaver and Mariah who nested on Kodaks building !! You had to know them right? Oh yeah he did. handshake He Said he went by the name WildBill on Kodaks board. He knew all about our little family  We were reminiscing for quite a while  wave It was so nice to meet someone who knew the falcons like I did  Smiley I seem to remember his face for some reason Maybe a picture here?. He said he worked at the Brewery.
Wow is it a small world ! Very nice couple.  Can you imagine out of hundreds of people lol
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 23-Sep-14, 05:55:43 AM »

I was in Myrtle Beach last week at an RV Rally and at one of the dinners where there were maybe 500 people I sit at a table with 8 other strangers and start up a convo with the gentleman and his wife sitting across from me as Im waiting for our table to be called for our meal and guess what?? I ask the husband where their from and he says Ill. but he also lived in Rochester NY for years. So I say Rochester? Really? Well I was a huge fan of the Falcons there Kaver and Mariah who nested on Kodaks building !! You had to know them right? Oh yeah he did. handshake He Said he went by the name WildBill on Kodaks board. He knew all about our little family  We were reminiscing for quite a while  wave It was so nice to meet someone who knew the falcons like I did  Smiley I seem to remember his face for some reason Maybe a picture here?. He said he worked at the Brewery.
Wow is it a small world ! Very nice couple.  Can you imagine out of hundreds of people lol

thumbsup

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 23-Sep-14, 06:34:49 AM »

Love stories like this. I was on the Kodak board too, many moons ago!  devil How cool!

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 23-Sep-14, 07:07:59 AM »

Caitie - I remember Wild Bill very well from back in the Kodak Birdcam days.  Glad to hear that he is doing well.  Thanks!   wave

Peregrines know no borders.....
PatriciaRose
Juvie

Like Count: 23

Nor'Easter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 23-Sep-14, 11:44:04 PM »

Very cool! 2thumbsup

“There is a destiny That makes us brothers: None goes his way alone: All that we send into the lives of others Comes back into our own.â€
~~Edwin Markham
valhalla
« Reply #5 on: 24-Sep-14, 05:07:20 AM »

Bet Dale and Paul remember him, too!  Very cool!  2thumbsup
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: