THE FORUM

22-Sep-24, 07:32:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Catsss  (Read 14156 times)
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 02-Aug-10, 12:16:37 PM »

Oh Nicole,  I'm sorry for your loss.  I have been in tears all morning realizing that my dear little boy, Abner (only 6 years old) is going much quicker than I expected.  He was diagnosed with cancer right before the watchers weekend.  So Panpan will have a playmate soon.  I understand how hard it is.  You are in my thoughts.

Colleen, so sorry. Poor baby. Prayers to you and Abner, (cute name) and so young,  Sad

Did any of you ever hear about the Rainbow Bridge? Which all good pets cross on their way to Heaven? That's what our family always says... "They are crossing the Rainbow Bridge." I think it is from a children's story but cannot remember... Panpan and Abner now get to meet "our lot"... Dulcie, Ceili, Holly, Solo, Rinka, the Panther Cat (our only feline), and Bleireau...

Oh Bobbie, of course, we all know about the Rainbow Bridge. It's where all the doggies and kitties go.

Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 02-Aug-10, 12:29:11 PM »

Oh Nicole,  I'm sorry for your loss.  I have been in tears all morning realizing that my dear little boy, Abner (only 6 years old) is going much quicker than I expected.  He was diagnosed with cancer right before the watchers weekend.  So Panpan will have a playmate soon.  I understand how hard it is.  You are in my thoughts.

Colleen, so sorry. Poor baby. Prayers to you and Abner, (cute name) and so young,  Sad

Did any of you ever hear about the Rainbow Bridge? Which all good pets cross on their way to Heaven? That's what our family always says... "They are crossing the Rainbow Bridge." I think it is from a children's story but cannot remember... Panpan and Abner now get to meet "our lot"... Dulcie, Ceili, Holly, Solo, Rinka, the Panther Cat (our only feline), and Bleireau...

And our cat Muffin too.  I wrote you but also wanted to say on here that we know how much you loved Panpan and we're so sorry for your loss.  Hugs.

MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 02-Aug-10, 01:18:55 PM »

Sad  So sorry for your  losses everyone.  Pets seem to fill a need in all of us that a human just can't do.  pray heart

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 02-Aug-10, 01:25:33 PM »

I could sure go for a dose of callidora or Jemison right now.  Sad

MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 02-Aug-10, 01:35:05 PM »

Me too!  pfalcon foxbinocs

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
valhalla
« Reply #20 on: 02-Aug-10, 01:40:21 PM »

Oh Bobbie, of course, we all know about the Rainbow Bridge. It's where all the doggies and kitties go.

Actually, it was Mary Tyson that provided me with Rev. Billy Graham's words about pets in Heaven - words of huge comfort and I will be forever greatful to Mary for finding them.

Rev. Graham essentially said, the God made Heaven a perfect place for us AND if our pets are required to make Heaven that perfect place, then our pets will be there with us.  I look so forward to seeing all my loved ones again - including Bart  angel

I trust these words will provide great comfort to all of you.
Nic1Pic
Juvie

Like Count: 43

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 02-Aug-10, 03:43:11 PM »

Thanks for your words of sympathy. In french we dont have the poem The Rainbow Bridge but I know it and it is very comforting. And to all of you that lost family pets ( Abner, Bart, Muffin, etc...) yes Panpan will be a great, great playmate. Nicole
Patti from Kentucky
Tiercel

Like Count: 58

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 02-Aug-10, 11:11:04 PM »

Hi everyone. I want to let you know the loss of my Panpan. He was euthanasied this morning after a short illness ( not even 12 hours ). Probably a lightning cancer. Foudroyant in french.
Thanks for the listening. Nicole

Nicole, I'm so sorry for your loss...I understand how hard it is to lose a pet.

Patti
pdk
Fluffball

Like Count: 11

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 03-Aug-10, 07:00:55 PM »

Nicole,
I am so sorry for your loss of a beloved kitty cat.  I know how very hard it is, having lost several much-loved cats over my lifetime.
I have photos of several stuck on a picture frame over my desk:  Thomas Anne (matriarch of my childhood), Shadow - (the great loving stray beast we adopted); Big Orange (a stray I catnapped  from the old neighborhood when I moved to a new neighborhood) and last my dear, loving Little Moses (born in the neighbors woodpile; she fell over dead at 18 months of age). I have photos of others in my mind's eye!  I know the grief of losing a pet; but I also know the joy a pet provides.

Patricia (Florida)
Bird Crazy
Falcon

Like Count: 140

Voyager

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 04-Aug-10, 09:49:43 PM »

Nicole I am sorry for your loss. I understand how you feel. We lost Juneau to cancer.

so Sorry Colleen

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: