THE FORUM

26-Apr-24, 06:34:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MAK's surgery  (Read 66595 times)
Tapper Gal
Fledgling

Like Count: 11

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: 24-Apr-15, 12:29:31 AM »

wave  Thanks for update MAK.You are one lucky,fortunate lady and know you are feeling very blessed with good outcome.Congrats to both you and your surgeon and care providers. Keep up the good work in your recuperation. Missing your "watches"    falcon2

Tapper Gal, AKA ,  Diane
valhalla
« Reply #76 on: 24-Apr-15, 07:40:29 AM »

Still praying for your healing.... pray pray pray
OlRedHair
Juvie

Like Count: 15

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 24-Apr-15, 08:52:49 PM »

It's so good to hear from you. My gosh, 30 pounds!  What were they thinking?  I am so glad you are on the way to a complete recovery. I miss your watches. Wishing you all the best.

Nora in Florida

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nora in Florida
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 26-Apr-15, 08:08:42 AM »

wave Thank you all for your heartfelt and kind words-you truly brighten my days! I continue to wear a binder (to hold me together while I heal) around my middle section which prevents me from sitting up so I only get on my laptop for a short time every few days but I can assure you I eventually see your comments and feel the love!  heart

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
PatriciaRose
Juvie

Like Count: 23

Nor'Easter

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 26-Apr-15, 09:11:28 AM »

Every day will get better, MAK! Glad you are in good spirits! Frank had his re-connect done and all went well. He is home now and I am trying to get him to rest! LOL Keep up the good healing and hope to see you soon! 2thumbsup

“There is a destiny That makes us brothers: None goes his way alone: All that we send into the lives of others Comes back into our own.â€
~~Edwin Markham
Dot_Forrester
Tiercel

Like Count: 50

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 26-Apr-15, 09:29:23 AM »

You must so hate that binder that keeps you mostly on your back.  Spring is here and things will be looking up for you one of these days soon. Have patience and remember we are all keeping you in our thoughts and prayers, and pulling for your recovery.  wave

Dot in PA
OlRedHair
Juvie

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 27-Apr-15, 07:08:55 AM »

MAK, I'm thinking of you every day, and my prayers continue for your speedy recovery.  I so hope you can be upright longer soon.

Nora in Florida
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 30-Apr-15, 07:45:45 PM »

wave I gave myself a scare this week. My incision started draining a bit at the top of it and kept sticking to the binder I have to wear for 4-5 more weeks to keep things in place til they heal. I thought I had an infection and it looked like the top of my incision had opened up. I was freaking out-afraid to do much of anything cuz I thought my whole incision would split open and expose my guts! I called my surgeon's office Tuesday morning but he couldn't see me until today. The simple answer is that it looks like it's separated there because that's my new belly button! You'd think they'd tell you about something like that! The drainage is normal and the solution is that he wants me to wash the area with soapy water twice a day and sit in front of a fan to make sure it dries properly. I have to call him on Monday and if I want him to check it again next week he said he'd be happy to do so! Big PHEW! Love you guys!  heart

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
amytraveler
Eyas

Like Count: 7

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 30-Apr-15, 08:26:57 PM »

Yeah!!!!!  Such great news!

Jeannine
Lynne in New Hampshire
Tiercel

Like Count: 35

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 30-Apr-15, 08:31:24 PM »

Jeez MAK !!  You need a belly button !!!  Glad things are going well -  miss your morning reports !  Keep up the good work so you can get back out there.  You need to be well for watchers Weekend !!

Lynne in New Hampshire
OlRedHair
Juvie

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 01-May-15, 04:48:24 AM »

I am so glad all is OK. That must have been pretty scary!  Keep us posted as much as you can. I'm thinking of you!

Nora in Florida

Nora in Florida
Tapper Gal
Fledgling

Like Count: 11

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 01-May-15, 12:41:04 PM »

Thanks for update MAK.Sorry you had to go through that trauma,it is scary when something unusual occurs ,so,if you have any concerns,do what you did,CALL THE MD.  Don't give it a second thought if you want to have him check you out again,it is your body afterall!!!  Keep up the good work and try to keep your spirits up,you will improve day by day.  Continue to raise you in prayer.     Smiley

Tapper Gal, AKA ,  Diane
PatriciaRose
Juvie

Like Count: 23

Nor'Easter

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 01-May-15, 11:44:20 PM »

A new belly button? hahahahaha sorry MAK, you made me really smile! Well, glad all is ok!  Keep up the good work! Beauty and DC say they can't possibly have their youngsters fledge without you around, so sending lots of positive healing your way! sunshine sunshine sunshine

“There is a destiny That makes us brothers: None goes his way alone: All that we send into the lives of others Comes back into our own.â€
~~Edwin Markham
OlRedHair
Juvie

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 03-May-15, 06:28:11 PM »

Continued best wishes for a complete recovery!

Nora in Florida

Nora in Florida
valhalla
« Reply #89 on: 04-May-15, 01:09:57 PM »

Amazing what can be "built" today!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: