THE FORUM

29-Mar-24, 06:11:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dale Jr Fans!  (Read 3088 times)
valhalla
« on: 26-Feb-10, 07:51:26 AM »

nascar  Dale Jr will be on Fox News Sunday 2/28 - he's the Power Player of the Week.  Now, if we could get Chris to bring Tony Stewart on!
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 28-Feb-10, 06:55:05 PM »

tickedoff grumble frustrated bang head Here we go again with Jimmy Johnson! At least Smoke got a top ten finish.

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
valhalla
« Reply #2 on: 01-Mar-10, 06:09:57 AM »

Dale Jr showed well on Sunday morning - cleaned up nicely  Wink  As for the race, Rich almost fell on the floor when I started screaming for Jeff Gordon!  Smoke needed a top ten and Newman needs to get his act together.  Harvick  happy is doing Great!
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01-Mar-10, 07:28:08 AM »

I'd root for anyone other than the 48! He was actually whining to Chad Knaus throughout the race. How much more can he do for him other than drive the car! Ungrateful such and such. tickedoff

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
valhalla
« Reply #4 on: 01-Mar-10, 07:36:25 AM »

I'd root for anyone other than the 48! He was actually whining to Chad Knaus throughout the race. How much more can he do for him other than drive the car! Ungrateful such and such. tickedoff

Bingo!  When the camera panned to Chad after the win, Rich said, "and that is the real victor".  JJ's life will come back to earth when he either addresses dirty diapers or he hires someone to tend to those "things".  Option 2 won't work with the fan base.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: