THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 08:57:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you want to see Daily QuickTime movies?
Yes - 16 (84.2%)
No - 3 (15.8%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Continue the Dailies?  (Read 4695 times)
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« on: 04-Mar-10, 09:02:45 AM »

For 6 years, I have been making QuickTime movies from the daily images of the nest box cameras.

http://rfalconcam.com/rfc-main/archiveDailies.php

I am wondering if people think they are worth continuing. Please take a moment to answer the poll.
valhalla
« Reply #1 on: 04-Mar-10, 09:46:58 AM »

There wasn't a "don't care" option.  The Dailies are something that I rarely look at (I'm a home page and catch it live person).  If there is little effort and little overhead in the creation, then no biggie, as I'm certain that there are many who use them.  However, if the above isn't true, than perhaps reconsidering their continuance is in order. 
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04-Mar-10, 09:58:21 AM »

For 6 years, I have been making QuickTime movies from the daily images of the nest box cameras.

http://rfalconcam.com/rfc-main/archiveDailies.php

I am wondering if people think they are worth continuing. Please take a moment to answer the poll.

Their great to watch during hatching and feeding..and the music is so in tune with the quickies! wub2

Colleen T
Fledgling

Like Count: 12

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04-Mar-10, 10:05:52 AM »

I don't post often, but I check in alot and during the busy season I use your site all the time and the dailies, well...almost daily!  I really appreciate all you do.  It really enhances the experience. Thanks!

Colleen
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 29-Mar-10, 10:22:30 AM »

I don't post often, but I check in alot and during the busy season I use your site all the time and the dailies, well...almost daily!  I really appreciate all you do.  It really enhances the experience. Thanks!

The poll results are in favor of keeping the dailies. I have moved them to the Rfalconcam site. You can find them under the ARCHIVES->Video Archive tab on the top menu.
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 29-Mar-10, 10:35:10 AM »

The poll results are in favor of keeping the dailies. I have moved them to the Rfalconcam site. You can find them under the ARCHIVES->Video Archive tab on the top menu.

Thanks Shaky, I love the main cam Dailie.  Looks like they are dancing.  bguitar clap

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: