THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 12:39:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 Rochester Falcon Watch Weekend - Hold the Date!  (Read 16153 times)
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1003

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 24-Jun-18, 08:13:39 PM »

Most of my pictures from the weekend are really for my personal memory only...my cameras can't get as close as the photographers in the group. But I do have 2 just for Carol.

The Great Race was passing through Rochester this morning while we were on watch. Carol saw one go by with flags on the back, but she missed getting a picture.

Well, guess what I saw on my way home?

Not only did I pass it and get a picture from the car, they pulled into the rest area for gas just as I was finishing filling up!

Nice! Good catch Ei!  clap

Peregrines know no borders.....
Lynne in New Hampshire
Tiercel

Like Count: 35

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 24-Jun-18, 08:26:08 PM »

Most of my pictures from the weekend are really for my personal memory only...my cameras can't get as close as the photographers in the group. But I do have 2 just for Carol.

The Great Race was passing through Rochester this morning while we were on watch. Carol saw one go by with flags on the back, but she missed getting a picture.

Well, guess what I saw on my way home?

Not only did I pass it and get a picture from the car, they pulled into the rest area for gas just as I was finishing filling up!
Ei we saw them too.  Looked up the race and they will be here in New Hampshire on Thurs. 6/28 I believe driving up Mt. Washington!  On there way thru Maine to Nova Scotia!  Did you see the Blues Brothers one?
« Last Edit: 24-Jun-18, 08:32:39 PM by Shaky » Logged

Lynne in New Hampshire
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 24-Jun-18, 08:47:13 PM »

Ei we saw them too.  Looked up the race and they will be here in New Hampshire on Thurs. 6/28 I believe driving up Mt. Washington!  On there way thru Maine to Nova Scotia!  Did you see the Blues Brothers one?

No I didn't. There were quite a few fun ones!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: