THE FORUM

28-Sep-26, 08:27:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 [100]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bluesky 2026  (Read 148698 times)
0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Yarak
Forum Bot
Bot
I Need Intervention
*

Like Count: 96
Offline Offline

Posts: 60,774


Keeping falcon fans connected


View Profile
« Reply #1485 on: 26-Sep-26, 08:35:22 PM »

Quote

auntiewood: DT falcon rpt- a few pics from the stream earlier today





Link:
https://bsky.app/profile/auntiewood.bsky.social/post/3mwhke55nw22t
Logged


This is an automated post.
Yarak
Forum Bot
Bot
I Need Intervention
*

Like Count: 96
Offline Offline

Posts: 60,774


Keeping falcon fans connected


View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: 27-Sep-26, 09:35:22 AM »

Quote

Wandering Falcon: Sunday Morning Falcon Watch! Finally, a falcon on south side of OCSR, top Ibeam. ?



Link:
https://bsky.app/profile/wanderingfalcon.bsky.social/post/3mwivxgxfdc2p
Logged


This is an automated post.
Yarak
Forum Bot
Bot
I Need Intervention
*

Like Count: 96
Offline Offline

Posts: 60,774


Keeping falcon fans connected


View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: 27-Sep-26, 10:05:22 AM »

Quote

Wandering Falcon: There was just a falcon, I believe a juvie, soaring and circling high above between Kodak Tower and FCT. I did lose sight of it.



Link:
https://bsky.app/profile/wanderingfalcon.bsky.social/post/3mwixotl4j22l
Logged


This is an automated post.
Yarak
Forum Bot
Bot
I Need Intervention
*

Like Count: 96
Offline Offline

Posts: 60,774


Keeping falcon fans connected


View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: 27-Sep-26, 10:20:22 AM »

Quote

Wandering Falcon: I drove around and returned to the TSB. Falcon that was on south side of OCSR is now gone. Dana and Lou are also driving around. It really is a beautiful morning!



Link:
https://bsky.app/profile/wanderingfalcon.bsky.social/post/3mwiyjggro22l
Logged


This is an automated post.
Yarak
Forum Bot
Bot
I Need Intervention
*

Like Count: 96
Offline Offline

Posts: 60,774


Keeping falcon fans connected


View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: 27-Sep-26, 10:20:43 AM »

Quote

Wandering Falcon: Looks like an adult falcon is now inside the TSB nest box.  Corazon?



Link:
https://bsky.app/profile/wanderingfalcon.bsky.social/post/3mwiym6omx22l
Logged


This is an automated post.
Yarak
Forum Bot
Bot
I Need Intervention
*

Like Count: 96
Offline Offline

Posts: 60,774


Keeping falcon fans connected


View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: 27-Sep-26, 10:30:22 AM »

Quote

Wandering Falcon: Corazon flew out of the nest box, heading towards OCSR.



Link:
https://bsky.app/profile/wanderingfalcon.bsky.social/post/3mwiz275kgs2l
Logged


This is an automated post.
Yarak
Forum Bot
Bot
I Need Intervention
*

Like Count: 96
Offline Offline

Posts: 60,774


Keeping falcon fans connected


View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: 27-Sep-26, 10:45:22 AM »

Quote

Wandering Falcon: Time for me to end my watch. Go Bills!



Link:
https://bsky.app/profile/wanderingfalcon.bsky.social/post/3mwizqokq6c2l
Logged


This is an automated post.
Yarak
Forum Bot
Bot
I Need Intervention
*

Like Count: 96
Offline Offline

Posts: 60,774


Keeping falcon fans connected


View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: 27-Sep-26, 11:10:22 AM »

Quote

Wandering Falcon: ST. They can try to hide! I can't tell if this a juvie or adult. ?





Link:
https://bsky.app/profile/wanderingfalcon.bsky.social/post/3mwj3azkszs2u
Logged


This is an automated post.
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 [100]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Sponsored By

Times Square
powered by Shakymon