THE FORUM

28-Apr-24, 10:57:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bobbie is leaving the building...  (Read 2646 times)
Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 177

View Profile
« on: 10-May-10, 03:38:39 AM »

Morning, Everyone!

Assuming all is well and the volcanic ash does not thwart my plans, I will be offline for a while as I head home to Rochester to visit my family. So cross your fingers for me on Tuesday!! I'd love to join some falcon-watchers at some stage during me stay, so if anyone can tell me when and where they usually meet, I'd like to know. Gonna miss everyone on the forum, tho! How long will it be "live"? I'll try to check in from home but won't always have computer access... how odd is THAT?! (My Dad reckons that, if you've got a phone book, you're all set!)

Slainte for now - thanks for all the fun!
Bobbie
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 10-May-10, 06:17:23 AM »

crying Oh Bobbie, I'll miss ya but your going to see 2 families...yours and the falcons. How long are you staying in Rochester? Have a ball and enjoy both worlds. You will be there for the  hatch1 ceremony. Safe flight my friend.  wave

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10-May-10, 07:47:27 AM »

Morning, Everyone!

Assuming all is well and the volcanic ash does not thwart my plans, I will be offline for a while as I head home to Rochester to visit my family. So cross your fingers for me on Tuesday!! I'd love to join some falcon-watchers at some stage during me stay, so if anyone can tell me when and where they usually meet, I'd like to know. Gonna miss everyone on the forum, tho! How long will it be "live"? I'll try to check in from home but won't always have computer access... how odd is THAT?! (My Dad reckons that, if you've got a phone book, you're all set!)

Slainte for now - thanks for all the fun!
Bobbie

Safe trip Bobbie!  May the gentle breezes bring you and your gas hawk safely across the big pond.  Oh, and bring some warm clothing.  It's going to be a cool week, especially the nights.  50's, 60's during the day and 30's, 40's overnite.  and don't tell anyone, we had a bit of snow on the rooftops yesterday morning and this morning there were two Canada Geese on my neighbors roof!  Now that was an unusual sight!   Shocked

Peregrines know no borders.....
schlaf374
Juvie

Like Count: 58

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10-May-10, 08:51:57 AM »

Have a safe trip, Bobbie!
Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 177

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10-May-10, 11:15:55 AM »

Thanks for all the "safe journey" wishes, everyone. I'll check back in as soon as I can. Altho we all miss Mariah and Kaver, I have totally fallen in love with Archer, that Tiny-Little-Super-Guy! Look after all of them til I get there! Haha! As if!

Slainte!
Bobbie
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: