THE FORUM

20-Apr-24, 06:41:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Paradise  (Read 9689 times)
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 17-May-10, 07:11:46 AM »

wave   I have to go into the city today for a doctors appointment so I 'll grab the camera and hopefully I can figure out how to get them on the computer to share. Wish me luck!      gum

Go little piggy go!  wave

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 19-May-10, 07:51:30 AM »

MAK, you may be in Paradise but I'm sure not.

Has Archer been there at all to greet his new family? I'm losing track as I am hardly home this week. Sleeping at Dads has not been fun. Who on God's Great Earth would say.."OH, the dogs have to sleep on the bed". They have a double bed, 2 huge labs, who take up all the room. I sleep on about a 12 inch wide piece of mattress. I got rear ends in my face, tongues lapping my mouth and barking to go out in the middle of the night. I think I slept maybe 15 hours since Sat night. I tried the couch but they follow and both jump up. Can't lock them out of room or they BARK to get in. I can't wait until Sunday when I can be home in my nice comfy Waterbed. I can see spoiling your dogs but THIS IS RIDICULOUS! Ethan is a yellow lab, he was the best dog ever when my dad got him as a seeing eye reject. He never barked as he was trained not to. Then he met Josie, the choc lab and he learned to bark and bark. Josie has been through behavior training and it didn't work. When I try to get her off the bed, she growls at me. This is what I have to deal with all week. I'd rather sleep with a bear.  wave

The only good of this week is I'm seeing lots of birds in his yard. Yesterday while out back, early am, I heard this loud crack, it was just getting light out and I saw beyond the  cluster of forest my dad has in his backyard, a dark figure fall to the ground with a thud. I believe it was a bear in a tree and the branch gave out. Then I could hear the rustling of him taking off deeper into the woods. I wish it was lighter out. He probably fell from about 50 feet up.  surprise

valhalla
« Reply #17 on: 19-May-10, 08:00:35 AM »

Donna - I don't think Beauty has let Archer on those babies yet, but she's going to have to do so soon (potty and all that stuff)!
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
!Q
« Reply #18 on: 19-May-10, 08:17:35 AM »

wave   Hey Donna I have the same problem in bed with the dog.  They have a nice big king sized bed with lots of pillow top comfort but I only get about a foot of it myself cuz the dog has to sleep right on top of me so I can't move.  She's no light weight either being part black lab and some kind of hound.  I especially like it when she wakes me up by licking my armpit!    No pictures unfortunately my camera won't work for me. This morning I found one of their fish expired. Good grief I hope the kids don't get too upset.  Anyway, yesterday I saw a pileated woodpecker. The chimney swifts are trying to make a nest in the garage. I say good luck with that cuz when the folks get home that garage door won't be open all day while they're at work. Still lovin' it here in paradise.  Sorry it's not the same for you. Hang in their my fellow piggy!     gum

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
valhalla
« Reply #19 on: 19-May-10, 08:31:02 AM »

Don't feel bad ladies - one Siamese cat (Bart!) used to take up the entire middle of the bed.  Rich and I are still finding ourselves surprised when we bump into each other in the middle of the night  laugh
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 19-May-10, 08:38:54 AM »

gum hysterical

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: