THE FORUM

26-Apr-24, 06:03:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Could someone post instructions please for logging in to chat?  (Read 3871 times)
Lucy
Big Clutch

Like Count: 2

View Profile
« on: 18-May-10, 10:38:57 PM »

When I try to log in to chat for the streaming video, I click the Facebook icon and it tells me that I'm not logged in to Facebook -  even while I have my Facebook page open on my computer!  Please, what else should I be doing?  That is, besides enjoying watching the action  -  what a treat!  Many, many thanks to everyone who made this possible!
Lucy
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 18-May-10, 11:10:13 PM »

Try quitting your browser and start over.
Lucy
Big Clutch

Like Count: 2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 19-May-10, 11:36:32 AM »

Shaky, Thanks for the reply, but it still is not working for me.  I also tried restarting my computer, opening my Facebook page, then opening and starting up the streaming video, and it still won't let me log in to chat.  My computer is getting older so that may be what is causing the problem.
Lucy
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 19-May-10, 11:52:53 AM »

The first time you log into facebook from the ustream page, it pops up a window asking you it's ok to link ustream to facebook. Did you get that pop up the first time you tried to log in? If not, your pop-up blocker may be interfering. Try turning it off.
loheron
Fledgling

Like Count: 23

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 20-May-10, 11:12:13 AM »

Shaky, That was it for me. I had to allow Firefox to pop-up the request to link page. When I did that, and allowed the link, I was able to post. Larry O

The first time you log into facebook from the ustream page, it pops up a window asking you it's ok to link ustream to facebook. Did you get that pop up the first time you tried to log in? If not, your pop-up blocker may be interfering. Try turning it off.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: