THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 08:24:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sunday 8/9 after the rain  (Read 3128 times)
valhalla
« on: 11-Aug-09, 07:22:43 AM »

Sunday 8/9 after the rain,

I don't want to talk about the rain on Sunday - race was delayed at the Glen, we left Monday morning, and my driver won Monday afternoon.  Guess we have to come back next year!
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 11-Aug-09, 07:42:15 AM »

I don't want to talk about the rain on Sunday - race was delayed at the Glen, we left Monday morning, and my driver won Monday afternoon.  Guess we have to come back next year!

]Now that's just not fair Janet, you went on that trip to see the race. Well at least you saw Niagara Falls. clap It was hotter than all get out here, 94, the hottest day so far and NO rain. *SORRY*. Angry frustrated

Donna

valhalla
« Reply #2 on: 11-Aug-09, 10:06:51 AM »

]Now that's just not fair Janet, you went on that trip to see the race. Well at least you saw Niagara Falls. clap It was hotter than all get out here, 94, the hottest day so far and NO rain. *SORRY*. Angry frustrated

Donna

Already on the wait list at the Harbor Hotel - all of the Gibbs and ESPN guys were there along with us  Like I need an excuse to go Racin!   Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: