THE FORUM

20-Apr-24, 11:45:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jeff's in Antarctica PT 2  (Read 28191 times)
valhalla
« Reply #15 on: 30-Aug-10, 05:40:42 AM »

I always thought it to be one big piece of flat ice. I can't wait for more pics. They have bars and bowling alleys and movies....(who knew)?

We all do know that Antartica is a Continent (the 5th largest) - a land mass with mountains and a LOT of snow and ice?
Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 177

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 30-Aug-10, 05:46:50 AM »

I always thought it to be one big piece of flat ice. I can't wait for more pics. They have bars and bowling alleys and movies....(who knew)?

We all do know that Antartica is a Continent (the 5th largest) - a land mass with mountains and a LOT of snow and ice?

Thanks, "Teach"!
Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 30-Aug-10, 05:48:13 AM »

Thanks, "Teach"!

...and I'm still not going there!
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 30-Aug-10, 05:49:56 AM »

Ahhh, I know but in my minds (eye), it always seemed flat and never-ending. It's BEAUTIFUL!   I'd LOVE to go there.

Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 30-Aug-10, 06:01:57 AM »

Ahhh, I know but in my minds (eye), it always seemed flat and never-ending. It's BEAUTIFUL!   I'd LOVE to go there.

Bye-Byeeeee! Don't forget to write...
Bird Crazy
Falcon

Like Count: 140

Voyager

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 30-Aug-10, 07:33:58 AM »

We all do know that Antarctica is a Continent (the 5Th largest) - a land mass with mountains and a LOT of snow and ice?
Yes I knew it was a continent. But I always pictured a few Quonset huts and a howling blizzard. You know like in the movies where you couldn't see three feet in front of you and there was a monster out there trying to eat you.  hysterical
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 30-Aug-10, 08:06:55 AM »

Jeff ready to go outside

Volcano: MT Erbus

Tracks

I like this one

Jeff on duty

I'm waiting for the Penguins and Seals: Soon  Temperature:      -25 °F  right now. Crisp!

Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 30-Aug-10, 08:23:35 AM »

40965_1449814960640_1091194553_31232721_5996007_n.jpg[/imgt] Jeff on duty

I'm waiting for the Penguins and Seals: Soon  Temperature:      -25 °F  right now. Crisp!

[/quote]

Kinda like my bathroom...
valhalla
« Reply #23 on: 30-Aug-10, 11:25:36 AM »

The cruise season should be begining soon from Mirta's neck of the woods. A lot of flying from NJ, then the crossing over the Drake....
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 30-Aug-10, 03:48:23 PM »

Hey Donna, pick me up on the way! shiver  I'll bring the hot tottys! abs-cheers

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Bird Crazy
Falcon

Voyager

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 30-Aug-10, 05:36:39 PM »

That sky is awesome.

Does Jeff know he has a fan club?  Grin
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 05-Sep-10, 10:28:58 AM »

Still no Penguins but some beautiful clouds again!

Bird Crazy
Falcon

Voyager

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 05-Sep-10, 11:28:00 AM »

Love the colors in those clouds
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 05-Sep-10, 10:32:17 PM »

coolphotos thanx

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
valhalla
« Reply #29 on: 06-Sep-10, 07:34:40 AM »

2nd pic from the bottom, saw the windmills...  Ask Jeff how fast those suckers spin during the storms down there and if it is a long long line of them or just a few?  Please?  Thanks!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: