THE FORUM

19-Apr-24, 06:52:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Patti's recent photos from backpacking in Wyoming  (Read 3962 times)
Patti from Kentucky
Tiercel

Like Count: 58

View Profile WWW
« on: 15-Aug-09, 05:20:43 PM »

Jeane and I returned about a week ago from a backpacking trip to the Bighorn Mountains in Wyoming.  We took way too many pictures, as usual.  There's lots of good scenery, but if you're strictly a bird fan, there are only a couple of birds and critters.

So...if you want to grab a snack and enjoy a long slideshow, here it is:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/bellhanley
Lou
Juvie

Like Count: 130

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 15-Aug-09, 05:48:20 PM »

So...if you want to grab a snack and enjoy a long slideshow, here it is:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/bellhanley

Patti,

I grabbed some snacks and viewed the slideshow. I had a bucket of buttered popcorn, a box of Raisinets, some Jujubees, and a bag of GORP. Of course, I lost it all when I got to the turd trowel.

You take some serious vacations, Patti. I get tired just watching. But the pictures were beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Lou

Lou
~Ruth
Juvie

Like Count: 19

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 15-Aug-09, 08:14:09 PM »

Always enjoy your travelogs.  Its a great way to see other parts of this beautiful country that I'd not otherwise get to see.
valhalla
« Reply #3 on: 17-Aug-09, 08:03:33 AM »

Patti and Jeane - I never cease to be awestruck at the magnificent places you WALK to!   bow  notworthy  Every single picture was beautiful.  Thank you so much for sharing this, because I'm a real lover of indoor facilities and this is the only way that I'll see these remote locations.   thumbsup   clap  Thanks again, Janet
Mirta
Fledgling

Like Count: 107

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 18-Aug-09, 02:34:24 PM »

Patti and Jeane
Your album is awesome, IĀ“ve just open it to see some pictures before going to bed, but I couldnĀ“t stop and stayed to see every one. After that,  It seems I dreamed with those beautiful places and with you too!!!
 lol
Mirta
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: