THE FORUM

27-Apr-24, 11:39:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Wacky Olafsen Siblings  (Read 3481 times)
valhalla
« on: 17-Aug-09, 02:04:24 PM »

I don't like to think of myself as blood-thirsty and heartless, but sometimes there are things that just need "doing".  Not so with my husband, Rich or his sister, Marylyn.   Wink  Marylyn doesn't like to kills flys - yes, she has caught them and released them - I rolled my eyes did what needed doing with the biting things.  We had a field mouse in the garage last week, Rich put out a trap, mousey tripped the trap and ate a hole into the bird seed.  Rich covered the seed up.  Mousey was very happy munching away.  What does my hubby do?  He Paroles the little rodent (thought he was cute) by bringing him to the woods and leaving all of the seed with Mr. Mouse.   :Smiley  I suspect Mr. Mouse is going to return when he wants another meal! 
Helen in MD
Eyas

Like Count: 76

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 17-Aug-09, 05:01:16 PM »

Oh no, mousey will definately be back with all his sibs, cousins and assorted friends.  Best you get a metal can with tight fitting lid to store your birdy seed.  And don't send Rich here to take care of mousies distant relatives who like my basement devil

valhalla
« Reply #2 on: 18-Aug-09, 06:09:37 AM »

Oh, I know Mr Mouse will be back!  Do you see a pattern here - squirrels are a problem - mice might become a problem (NOT if I have anything to say/do about it) - snakes are captured and relocated.  Hubby is a gentle soul  angel- guess I'll have to put my evil hat on. Evil  devil
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 18-Aug-09, 06:20:59 AM »

Oh, I know Mr Mouse will be back!  Do you see a pattern here - squirrels are a problem - mice might become a problem (NOT if I have anything to say/do about it) - snakes are captured and relocated.  Hubby is a gentle soul  angel- guess I'll have to put my evil hat on. Evil  devil

SNAKES!!!!!  Oh boy.  crying Shocked sick dead

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: