THE FORUM

19-Apr-24, 10:24:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meet Bobbie Ireland  (Read 7601 times)
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« on: 14-Nov-10, 12:18:56 PM »

Hi everyone!
   I heard from Bobbie Ireland today and she would like to get together on Tuesday around noon for lunch or coffee. Not sure where yet, she will be calling me back about that.  I know you all work but if you can possibly make it let me know. I will post more info as I get it.
« Last Edit: 14-Nov-10, 12:24:50 PM by MAK » Logged

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 14-Nov-10, 12:34:45 PM »

Hi everyone!
   I heard from Bobbie Ireland today and she would like to get together on Tuesday around noon for lunch or coffee. Not sure where yet, she will be calling me back about that.  I know you all work but if you can possibly make it let me know. I will post more info as I get it.

Cool....Wish I could be there to meet Miss Bobbie! Glad she's coming out to greet the peeps and Beauty!

Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 14-Nov-10, 01:06:13 PM »

Hi everyone!

Cool....Wish I could be there to meet Miss Bobbie! Glad she's coming out to greet the peeps and Beauty!

2thumbsup

MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 15-Nov-10, 04:38:24 PM »

Hi all,
   The plan is to meet at the Highland Park diner(960 S. Clinton Ave.) at 12:30 tomorrow, Tuesday 11-16-10. Bobbie looks forward to meeting anyone who can make it. Dan and I are going so far.

-John Burroughs
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 16-Nov-10, 08:24:53 AM »

I can make it if there are no last-minute disasters with the website. Hopefully we can go one day without one.
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 16-Nov-10, 08:27:19 AM »

I can make it if there are no last-minute disasters with the website. Hopefully we can go one day without one.

Slainte! She'll love meeting you guys.

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 16-Nov-10, 08:40:16 AM »

Hi all,
   The plan is to meet at the Highland Park diner(960 S. Clinton Ave.) at 12:30 tomorrow, Tuesday 11-16-10. Bobbie looks forward to meeting anyone who can make it. Dan and I are going so far.

Sorry, only have a 1/2 hr lunch.  Please say hi for me.

Carol P.

Peregrines know no borders.....
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 16-Nov-10, 04:22:47 PM »

I had the pleasure of talking with Miss Bobbie today. What a fun lady. She had lunch with MAK and Shaky. Meet Bobbie!

Bobbie and Shaky

Bobbie and MAK

Aafke
Falcon

Like Count: 715

Kingfisher

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 16-Nov-10, 05:02:45 PM »

Nice to see Bobbie, thanks Donna.
Did you talk with her on the phone?
greetings Aafke

Feed the birds!!!!
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 16-Nov-10, 05:06:30 PM »

Nice to see Bobbie, thanks Donna.
Did you talk with her on the phone?
greetings Aafke

Yes Aafke, she called me after her lunch. A nice surprise.

Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 16-Nov-10, 05:14:15 PM »

So glad she was able to get together with some Falcon watchers while here!  2thumbsup

falconsforever129
Juvie

Like Count: 37

~~Believe In Miracles~~

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 16-Nov-10, 11:52:26 PM »

How nice to see a photo of Bobbie...she looks as sweet as all of her lovely comments... Smiley
I am so glad you guys were able to spend time with her....I hope she got a look at Beauty!  happy
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 17-Nov-10, 09:03:22 AM »

How nice to see a photo of Bobbie...she looks as sweet as all of her lovely comments... Smiley
I am so glad you guys were able to spend time with her....I hope she got a look at Beauty!  happy

Unfortunately she didn't have time to go check out Beauty but she's coming back in the spring. A better time cuz hopefully Archer will be back and we'll have eyases too!  Grin

-John Burroughs
falconsforever129
Juvie

Like Count: 37

~~Believe In Miracles~~

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 18-Nov-10, 12:53:29 AM »

Unfortunately she didn't have time to go check out Beauty but she's coming back in the spring. A better time cuz hopefully Archer will be back and we'll have eyases too!  Grin

Oh that is great...Hopefully Archer will be back and there will be eyases...God willing I am coming up for watcher's weekend next summer!  happy
anneintoronto
« Reply #14 on: 18-Nov-10, 02:01:42 PM »

Oh that is great...Hopefully Archer will be back and there will be eyases...God willing I am coming up for watcher's weekend next summer!  happy

Thanks for the photos!  It's always nice to have a face to connect with posts and emails!  I'm hoping to get over to Rochester next Spring to see "where it all happens" and to meet some of the people "who make it all happen"!!  Aside from what Mother Nature does, that is!  rofl

Now I have my passport, I can hit the road...or fly the sky any time I want to!!   clap

Anne in Toronto (but not 365 days a year!!)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: