THE FORUM

27-Apr-24, 03:49:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Features for 2011  (Read 75026 times)
Braveheart2665
Juvie

Like Count: 18

Freyja Always in my Heart

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 17-Nov-10, 03:10:26 PM »

I'm so excited I can't wait till Spring ! Somebody go tell Archer Winter is canceled so he will hurry back & get things going w/ Beauty ! Oh how I miss them !  wub2

Follow me at Thebraveheartfiles.blogspot.com
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 17-Nov-10, 05:49:38 PM »

I'm so excited I can't wait till Spring ! Somebody go tell Archer Winter is canceled so he will hurry back & get things going w/ Beauty ! Oh how I miss them !  wub2

I just wish Miss Stubborn Beauty would go to the nest once in a while, (after all, it is hers)! Archer would be there if he were still around.  confused

Patti from Kentucky
Tiercel

Like Count: 58

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 17-Nov-10, 07:57:06 PM »

And while we're thanking Shaky for the great features, can I also mention that I am trying to use a very slow wireless connection (not my normal home network, which is pretty fast), and Rfalconcam's speed really rocks!  I'm getting very impatient trying to load a few of my other favorite sites (I can haz Cheezburger, Cute Overload, etc.), but Rfalconcam just pops up and refreshes blazingly fast!

Patti
Bird Crazy
Falcon

Like Count: 140

Voyager

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 17-Nov-10, 09:20:14 PM »

Shaky, that is awesome news!  Seems everyone has time to post smileys but posting a name is impossible!  I'm sure I'm not the only one who will be loving the signature feature and I thank you for staying up until 1:30 a.m. to figure it out!

Jan in CT
you know in our defense, those of us who rarely go to Kfalcon anymore and usually stay here. Posting a name seemed redundant since it is at the side of every post on this forum so we I do not usually think about it. and honestly I never signed my posts over there either, since my name was on top of those posts.

BC
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 17-Nov-10, 09:42:48 PM »

And while we're thanking Shaky for the great features, can I also mention that I am trying to use a very slow wireless connection (not my normal home network, which is pretty fast), and Rfalconcam's speed really rocks!  I'm getting very impatient trying to load a few of my other favorite sites (I can haz Cheezburger, Cute Overload, etc.), but Rfalconcam just pops up and refreshes blazingly fast!

Patti

Here's one from today, Patti, in case you can't get the page loaded...

Ei

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Patti from Kentucky
Tiercel

Like Count: 58

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: 17-Nov-10, 09:44:16 PM »

Patti

Here's one from today, Patti, in case you can't get the page loaded...

Ei

Thanks for the Cheezburger fix!

Patti
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: 08-Dec-10, 08:51:07 AM »

A big "under the hood" change to the site was made this morning. It's almost invisible, but if you look carefully, you might spot something different.

Hint: It's not in the Forum.
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 08-Dec-10, 10:54:23 AM »

A big "under the hood" change to the site was made this morning. It's almost invisible, but if you look carefully, you might spot something different.

Hint: It's not in the Forum.

Hmmm...all I've found on a quick browse is an updated Quest map for December...she's back in Pickering...I guess someone else will have to spot it...

BTW-was it being updated at 4:30...5:00 this morning?  Just wondering 'cause it was WAY slow to load when I got up this morning...

Ei

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Annette
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 147

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 08-Dec-10, 11:41:44 AM »

Are it the YouTube videos?

rushhen06
Fledgling

Like Count: 17

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 08-Dec-10, 11:53:41 AM »

stupid

Oh boy, new technology.  I'm still trying to figure out what we already have.  lol  !!
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 08-Dec-10, 12:34:04 PM »

Good catch, Annette!  Youtube is embedded now!  Cool!

Wing Goose
Tiercel

Like Count: 37

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 08-Dec-10, 05:48:59 PM »

Thanks Shaky for all you have done for us.  I really appreciate
your efforts.
sunshine dance1 yippee
         Lola

Lola
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 08-Dec-10, 06:37:51 PM »

Thanks Shaky for all you have done for us.  I really appreciate
your efforts.
sunshine dance1 yippee
         Lola

yes   Me too!   gum

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 08-Dec-10, 09:42:15 PM »

Hmmm...all I've found on a quick browse is an updated Quest map for December...she's back in Pickering...I guess someone else will have to spot it...

BTW-was it being updated at 4:30...5:00 this morning?  Just wondering 'cause it was WAY slow to load when I got up this morning...

Nope. Not the Quest map. However, you have discovered a lingering problem with our server that occurs every morning between 4 and 5 AM. Some days it's worse than others. Today's was rather bad. I'm working on a solution, but it's on hold while I wait for someone to do their part.

Good catch, Annette!  Youtube is embedded now!  Cool!

Nope. Youtube videos have been embedded on the Video Archive page since last Spring. You're getting warm though.
Annette
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 147

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 09-Dec-10, 01:44:06 AM »

Nope. Youtube videos have been embedded on the Video Archive page since last Spring. You're getting warm though.
Perhaps Community Slideshow?
« Last Edit: 09-Dec-10, 02:03:00 AM by Annette » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: