THE FORUM

01-May-24, 04:57:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Here, Boy!  (Read 4181 times)
Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 177

View Profile
« on: 14-Jan-11, 10:58:44 AM »

Doggone!
_____

A California woman says her pet dog, missing for the past five years, amazingly appeared on her front porch. She says while she never forgot him, she certainly never expected to see him again after five years and moving four times.

Myrna Carrillo and Prince are just getting reacquainted.

It's been five long years since Prince went missing from Carrillo's mom's house. She got the shih tzu when he was just a puppy and had him for three years.

Myrna says, "I was really attached to him, so ever since then I thought about him and we talked about if we were ever to see him again but I guess he's been in town."

Carrillo lived at home and was not married when she lost Prince. Since then she's moved four different times all around town.

Yet somehow, yesterday Carrillo came home from work and found the dog on her doorstep, and she had to do a double take.

Myrna says, "I thought I was seeing something. I just hope no one is playing a prank on me."

It sounds hard to believe, but looking at the pictures of Prince, it's hard to deny the resemblance.

Myrna's husband, Refugio, says, "It would be hard to believe it wasn't him."

Carrillo says not only did they all recognize Prince, but he recognized them and although she left him outside last night, he never left her doorstep.

Carrillo's two boys are already getting as attached to Prince as their mom once was and the family says especially after the journey he must have taken to find them, Prince is destined to become one of the family.

For more Rochester, N.Y. news go to our website www.whec.com.
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 14-Jan-11, 11:53:28 AM »

Love stories with a happy ending.  Thanks Bobbie!   thumbsup

Peregrines know no borders.....
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 14-Jan-11, 12:34:12 PM »

I'd be doggone if my dog was missing for 5 years and found him on my doorstep, I certainly would NOT leave him outside!!! Yeah happy ending but come on! I don't care if he was matted, flea-ridden or whatever....hugs all around.  wave

MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 14-Jan-11, 01:38:21 PM »

I'd be doggone if my dog was missing for 5 years and found him on my doorstep, I certainly would NOT leave him outside!!! Yeah happy ending but come on! I don't care if he was matted, flea-ridden or whatever....hugs all around.  wave

Ditto on that Donna!  He would have been in the house for sure so as not to lose him again. gum

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 14-Jan-11, 02:48:21 PM »

Yeah, that part was a bit strange.  They didn't explain why the dog was left outside.  Made so sense.   stupid

Peregrines know no borders.....
Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 177

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 14-Jan-11, 04:01:25 PM »

Ditto on that Donna!  He would have been in the house for sure so as not to lose him again. gum

Moi aussi!
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 14-Jan-11, 06:33:26 PM »

Moi aussi!

LOL  Me too!! Translate

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: