THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 03:18:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rfalcomcam forum and kfalconcam  (Read 7939 times)
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« on: 16-Sep-09, 08:18:58 AM »

Rfalconcam Forum posts will start being echoed to the Kfalconcam message board in the very near future. The initial plan is to push everything posted here in the forum to kfalconcam because the volume is currently fairly light. At some point we may want to cut it back to only certain boards.

Due to the way our forum software shares information, posts appearing on the kfalconcam board will not include the forum member name of the poster. Instead, the posts will say they are posted by rfalconcamforum.  If you want your name to appear in posts, just include it at the bottom of your post (not in the sig). If this becomes a major issue, I'll try to find a way to automatically share member names.

The posts in kfalconcam will also have a "Read more" link at the bottom. The link points back to the original post in this forum. This will allow anyone who is reading the kfalconcam board to refer back to this forum -- assuming their ISP does not block this site.
« Last Edit: 16-Sep-09, 08:25:51 AM by Shaky » Logged
jeanne
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 214

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 16-Sep-09, 11:40:53 AM »

Shaky,

Thank you!!! 2thumbsup

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"

Anatole France
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 16-Sep-09, 03:46:19 PM »

Rfalconcam forum posts will now be automatically forwarded to the kfalconcam message board. The initial plan is to push everything posted in the forum to kfalconcam since the volume is currently fairly light. At some point we may want to cut it back to only certain boards.

Due to the way our forum software shares information, posts forwarded to the kfalconcam board do not display the name of the poster. Instead, the posts say they are posted by rfalconcamforum.  If you want your name to appear in posts, just add it to the the end of your post (not in the sig). If this becomes a major issue, I'll try to find a way to automatically add forum member names.

The posts in kfalconcam also have a "Read more" link at the bottom. The link points back to the original post in the rfalconcam forum. This allows anyone who is reading the kfalconcam board to refer back to the forum -- assuming their ISP does not block the rfalconcam site.  thumbsdown
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 30-Dec-09, 05:45:36 PM »

Has anyone been checking the home page @ RFC? Some nice greetings over there. Thanks!

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 30-Dec-09, 06:59:17 PM »

You mean the homepage at kfc?
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650