THE FORUM

01-May-24, 04:52:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lake of the Ozarks Live Eagle cam (MO)  (Read 6880 times)
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« on: 14-Mar-11, 06:53:24 AM »

http://webpages.charter.net/jray59/ It's pouring on momma now...2 eggs to hatch soon.

Starring Elsie & Einstein

NoraH
Juvie

Like Count: 26

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 16-Apr-11, 01:41:06 AM »

Hi gang,

I don't know how many have followed this cam and just not posted here, but as a quick update, both eggs hatched.  The oldest one was lost, we think he/she may have gotten blown out of the nest as it kept getting way up on the edge and that weekend the winds were terrible.  Sad The younger one is doing great.  clap

There is also an Einstein & Elsie facebook page  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Elsie-and-Einstein/161046800598823

Due to the way Thumper had rigged up an enclosure for the cam, he had to quit using it because it was getting WAY to hot in there for it with the weather warming up down there.  At the moment he temporarily put a cam on his deck, so the viewing is only good early in the morning or in the evening because of sun glare, but at least we can see the nest.  He got some money together towards a new, really good cam, but it's a lot for one person to put out alone.  Some of us regulars got together a cam fund (he didn't ask us to, we just did it for him).  We've just about reached the goal to cover the amount over what he got together, but a little more would sure help for everyone's enjoyment.  I know times are tight, but even $5 by a bunch of people adds up fast.  If anyone is interested, just go to the link Donna posted and there is a paypal button.  Every little bit helps, he's getting us a great cam!  Thanx so much!  2thumbsup
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 16-Apr-11, 07:14:41 AM »

2thumbsup  This is in my sisters neck of the woods. Maybe I can check it out next time I visit her.  thanks2

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: