THE FORUM

29-Mar-24, 10:47:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Worst Nightmare Series...  (Read 2300 times)
Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 177

View Profile
« on: 16-Mar-11, 08:12:40 AM »

"Honest, Mom, it wasn't me!"

Police are bracing themselves for a mass invasion of an ordinary home in Australia after 200,000 people replied to a party invite put on a girl’s hacked Facebook page.

A 17-year-old boy who posted an open invitation to the girl’s 16th birthday party has been arrested.
The girl’s shocked parents had the page removed from the social networking site.

Police have not identified the family or the party date to avoid encouraging would-be guests.

Police Inspector Terry Dalton said: “The only thing that anybody who turns up on that street will be met by will be some police vehicles patrolling the area.”

The 17-year-old was charged with using a telecommunications carrier to harass or offend. He is due in court in April.

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 16-Mar-11, 08:17:10 AM »

Police are bracing themselves for a mass invasion of an ordinary home in Australia after 200,000 people replied to a party invite put on a girl’s hacked Facebook page.

A 17-year-old boy who posted an open invitation to the girl’s 16th birthday party has been arrested.
The girl’s shocked parents had the page removed from the social networking site.

Police have not identified the family or the party date to avoid encouraging would-be guests.

Police Inspector Terry Dalton said: “The only thing that anybody who turns up on that street will be met by will be some police vehicles patrolling the area.”

The 17-year-old was charged with using a telecommunications carrier to harass or offend. He is due in court in April.

facebook can be very dangerous, in the wrong hands!

Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 177

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 16-Mar-11, 08:43:36 AM »

Not mentioning anyone of our acquaintance, are we?? Haha!
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 16-Mar-11, 11:11:55 AM »

facebook can be very dangerous, in the wrong hands!

I agree and lots of problems arise from what is said on fb in many different ways.

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: