THE FORUM

19-Sep-24, 07:57:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Mr. T the new male at KP?  (Read 3595 times)
Dot_Forrester
Tiercel

Like Count: 50

View Profile
« on: 18-Mar-11, 10:40:00 AM »

A couple of days ago, someone mentioned photos of the lady peregrine at KP and the new male that had joined her soon after Archer arrived home, but I haven't seen any more mention of this.  stupid Is the male Mr. T??  That would really be great, since I've been worried about him.

Dot in PA
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 18-Mar-11, 11:26:40 AM »

She was in the company of a tiercel last fall that left around the same time Archer did, if I remember right. Maybe this is the same one who's returned from migration. Her companion last year was banded and Mr. T isn't so will be interesting to see if this one's banded or not.

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 18-Mar-11, 05:01:02 PM »

Dot/all,  We're trying hard to get pictures that will allow us to ID the Tiercel hanging out with Lady Pefa.  So far, they have been too far away from where we park to do that.  We cannot get any closer.  This is Kodak property and they have been very accommodating, letting us park where we have a view of the area.  We'll keep trying.  I too hope it's Mr. T.

Peregrines know no borders.....
Bird Crazy
Falcon

Like Count: 140

Voyager

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 18-Mar-11, 09:49:47 PM »

Dot/all,  We're trying hard to get pictures that will allow us to ID the Tiercel hanging out with Lady Pefa.  So far, they have been too far away from where we park to do that.  We cannot get any closer.  This is Kodak property and they have been very accommodating, letting us park where we have a view of the area.  We'll keep trying.  I too hope it's Mr. T.
we need someone with a really long lens.  Embarrassed  Dana (I think), Jim
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 18-Mar-11, 10:00:24 PM »

Dana has been out with her camera a couple nights this week.  No luck due to distance.  Maybe if we get a nice sunny afternoon.

we need someone with a really long lens.  Embarrassed  Dana (I think), Jim

Peregrines know no borders.....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: