THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 04:08:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nora in Iowa...  (Read 13092 times)
ezsha
Tiercel

Like Count: 25

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 12-May-11, 08:33:50 AM »

Best of luck with your recovery! May you find plenty of activities to keep you happily occupied, and the company of family and friends (and occasionally yourself) to help keep you in good spirits! Heal quickly!
NoraH
Juvie

Like Count: 26

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 19-May-11, 06:27:03 PM »

Thanx so much everyone, I see I have a lot of catching up to do, haven't been on much the last week and a half.  Broke two bones right above the ankle and dislocated the ankle, surgery tomorrow.   oops I appreciated all the well-wishes, you're a great bunch!  wave
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1003

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 19-May-11, 09:14:50 PM »

Good luck with your surgery tomorrow Nora!

Thanx so much everyone, I see I have a lot of catching up to do, haven't been on much the last week and a half.  Broke two bones right above the ankle and dislocated the ankle, surgery tomorrow.   oops I appreciated all the well-wishes, you're a great bunch!  wave

Peregrines know no borders.....
dale
Falcon

Like Count: 276

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: 20-May-11, 12:17:03 AM »

Will be thinking about you, Nora - I hope it goes smoothly and as painlessly as possible!!
anneintoronto
« Reply #19 on: 20-May-11, 01:54:26 AM »

Hey, Lil'Sis!

You know I'll be thinking about you today!  I know you are strong and will come through with flying colours!  Good luck and talk with you soon!!  And when you need that physiotherapy, just call!!   2thumbsup  I could do with another trip to Iowa!!   clap

Your Mid'Sis! 
carla
Tiercel

Like Count: 78

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 20-May-11, 09:13:07 AM »

Hi Nora ,Hope you get better soon !

Greetings Carla rose rose rose
jeanne
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 214

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 20-May-11, 05:39:26 PM »

We're thinking of you, Nora!!!!

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"

Anatole France
anneintoronto
« Reply #22 on: 20-May-11, 08:41:48 PM »

Update on Nora in Iowa:

I was just talking with Nora.  She's in the hospital and has had her surgery and it went very well.  She sounds good -- a little wobbly, a little sleepy -- but good, and still has that sense of humour!  Tomorrow she will have a few more xrays, be seen by the surgeon and assessed by a physiotherapist or an occupational therapist, and will, hopefully, be allowed to go home.  She says hi to everyone and asked me to thank you all for all your good wishes!  Her main problem?  No Internet, No bird cams!!  hysterical  Joe will definitely have to get her out of there soon!!  2thumbsup

Anne in Toronto
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 20-May-11, 08:50:25 PM »

Sending healing wishes to you Nora! Speedy recovery! Thank you Anne for the update.

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 20-May-11, 10:14:09 PM »

Sending healing wishes to you Nora! Speedy recovery! Thank you Anne for the update.

Good News!  Thanks for the update Anne.   wave

Mirta
Fledgling

Like Count: 107

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 20-May-11, 10:32:27 PM »

Thanks for the update, Anne.
Hope Nora get well soon, with stronger muscles in her legs and her arms to control leashes, border collies and squirrels!
Hugs to both of you
Mirta
anneintoronto
« Reply #26 on: 23-May-11, 02:18:30 PM »

Another update on Nora in Iowa

Nora had her surgery on Friday, now has metal screws, plates, pins holding her ankle together and is in a non-weightbearing cast for 6-8 weeks, so, of course, is still on crutches.  Yikes!  When Nora does something, she always does it well!!  But she is more comfortable now that everything is stable.  And is glad to be home!!  Now she will have to join us favoured few, who have to go through the wand/manual search at airport security!  Wink

Anne in Toronto
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 23-May-11, 02:37:44 PM »

Another update on Nora in Iowa

Nora had her surgery on Friday, now has metal screws, plates, pins holding her ankle together and is in a non-weightbearing cast for 6-8 weeks, so, of course, is still on crutches.  Yikes!  When Nora does something, she always does it well!!  But she is more comfortable now that everything is stable.  And is glad to be home!!  Now she will have to join us favoured few, who have to go through the wand/manual search at airport security!  Wink

Anne in Toronto

Ah, yes, I know it well with my double knee replacements!! Good to hear that she's home and everything's been stabilized (with all that hardware!) and hope all goes well for her in the weeks to come.

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 23-May-11, 05:09:32 PM »

Thanks Anne for keeping us updated on what's going on with Nora.   clap

Heal quickly Nora!   yes

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 23-May-11, 05:22:29 PM »

Oh my sounds Sci-Fi to me. Sheesh, feel better Nora, so sorry this had to happen. I hope I never have to go through that....EVER! Heal well!

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: