THE FORUM

19-Apr-24, 04:40:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beauty and Unity Throwdown at Kodak Tower?  (Read 17705 times)
margaret
Falcon

Like Count: 28

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 18-May-11, 08:27:21 PM »

This reminds me of something that Mark Bezinque reported 9 days ago.

About 10 minutes ago I was meeting with someone in my office, telling him about the falcons. Just then one flies by the window, and the person I was meeting with said there were two. The two began to fight, engaging in a locked death spiral just to the south of Broad Street over the river. Beauty took off from the nest to join the fight.

Had to be one of the more spectacular sights I've seen out my window.

That's right!  There is so much going on...not just with our falcons, that it's hard to keep track!    I remember reading Mark's post.   Yesterday was not the first time...probably...for B and U to meet.

So I wonder if this means that it was really Beauty and Unity were in a battle and Archer joined or Archer and Unity were in a battle and Beauty joined.  

And so we are left with the two important questions of the day:  WHO is battling  and WHO  is cheeping?! 
Oh wait!  And when will the eggs hatch?   Three important questions of the day!   tired

Bird Crazy
Falcon

Like Count: 140

Voyager

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 18-May-11, 10:25:21 PM »

This reminds me of something that Mark Bezinque reported 9 days ago.

About 10 minutes ago I was meeting with someone in my office, telling him about the falcons. Just then one flies by the window, and the person I was meeting with said there were two. The two began to fight, engaging in a locked death spiral just to the south of Broad Street over the river. Beauty took off from the nest to join the fight.

Had to be one of the more spectacular sights I've seen out my window.

That's right!  There is so much going on...not just with our falcons, that it's hard to keep track!    I remember reading Mark's post.   Yesterday was not the first time...probably...for B and U to meet.

So I wonder if this means that it was really Beauty and Unity were in a battle and Archer joined or Archer and Unity were in a battle and Beauty joined.  
wasn't there another tiercel in the area at that time?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: