THE FORUM

29-Mar-24, 08:23:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alphabet Murders in Rochester  (Read 5726 times)
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« on: 23-Oct-09, 02:36:59 PM »

I just got done watching the movie..Wow, pretty creepy. I think Carol saw the movie being filmed back in 2007? The murderer says to Eliza Dushku, I'm gonna put you to sleep and throw you into the Genesee. Saw a bunch of stacks and other landmarks. The movie came out in 2008. Has anyone else seen the movie? I won't say any more in case. Hard to believe he has never been found. Shocked

jeanne
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 214

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 23-Oct-09, 06:21:42 PM »

My cousin worked on the production team for this.  She'll be happy you watched it! 2thumbsup

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"

Anatole France
suem43
Big Clutch

Like Count: 3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 23-Oct-09, 09:56:39 PM »

What is the title of the movie?  (Alphabet Murders?)  I remember it being filmed, but I haven't seen it and can't remember the title.
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 23-Oct-09, 10:53:34 PM »

What is the title of the movie?  (Alphabet Murders?)  I remember it being filmed, but I haven't seen it and can't remember the title.

Yes Sue it's Alphabet Murders.

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 24-Oct-09, 09:32:48 AM »

It's called Alphabet Killer. I just added it to my Netflix Instant Play queue.

Inspired by true events, this psychological thriller stars Eliza Dushku ("Buffy the Vampire Slayer") as Megan Paige, a dogged police investigator obsessed with capturing a demented serial killer targeting young girls in Rochester, N.Y. Haunted by the grisly rape and murder of a 10-year-old victim, Megan begins to suffer hallucinations. This suspense-filled tale from director Rob Schmidt also stars Cary Elwes, Carol P, Kathy O,  and Timothy Hutton.

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 24-Oct-09, 09:48:27 AM »

Inspired by true events, this psychological thriller stars Eliza Dushku ("Buffy the Vampire Slayer") as Megan Paige, a dogged police investigator obsessed with capturing a demented serial killer targeting young girls in Rochester, N.Y. Haunted by the grisly rape and murder of a 10-year-old victim, Megan begins to suffer hallucinations. This suspense-filled tale from director Rob Schmidt also stars Cary Elwes, Carol P, Kathy O,  and Timothy Hutton.

Shaky, sorry,  Embarrassed  you are correct....I was looking online after the movie and saw Alphabet Murders and wrote that...my mistake. Hmmm, I'll have to watch it again, maybe I missed Carol and Kathy. (CAMEOS)??   Shocked

There is another movie called "Alphabet Murders"

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 29-Oct-09, 12:45:48 PM »

A belated congratulations on your first post, suem43.
rushhen06
Fledgling

Like Count: 17

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 29-Oct-09, 01:11:43 PM »

I remember very well when this actualy happened. I've lived here since 1964.
I don't know if I can watch the movie or not.  Does it mention one of girls
runnng down the expresway and no one stopped to help her?
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 29-Oct-09, 05:49:17 PM »

It's a fictional account of the killings that takes place in modern day Rochester. It has very little to do with the real events other than the use of double letters.

The only reason to watch it is to see the ending where the cops haul away Carol P in handcuffs.
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 29-Oct-09, 08:00:25 PM »

Donna - Don't pay attention to Shaky.  He's had a poutine overdose and isn't himself.   stupid

Yes, I did see some of the filming a couple of years ago in the gorge below the pedestrian bridge.  It was a scene where I believe the murderer was being killed and fell onto a big poofy thing to break his fall.  Eliza Dushku was there.  It was a very cold day!

Inspired by true events, this psychological thriller stars Eliza Dushku ("Buffy the Vampire Slayer") as Megan Paige, a dogged police investigator obsessed with capturing a demented serial killer targeting young girls in Rochester, N.Y. Haunted by the grisly rape and murder of a 10-year-old victim, Megan begins to suffer hallucinations. This suspense-filled tale from director Rob Schmidt also stars Cary Elwes, Carol P, Kathy O,  and Timothy Hutton.

Shaky, sorry,  Embarrassed  you are correct....I was looking online after the movie and saw Alphabet Murders and wrote that...my mistake. Hmmm, I'll have to watch it again, maybe I missed Carol and Kathy. (CAMEOS)??   Shocked

Peregrines know no borders.....
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 29-Oct-09, 09:09:55 PM »

Donna - Don't pay attention to Shaky.  He's had a poutine overdose and isn't himself.   stupid

Yes, I did see some of the filming a couple of years ago in the gorge below the pedestrian bridge.  It was a scene where I believe the murderer was being killed and fell onto a big poofy thing to break his fall.  Eliza Dushku was there.  It was a very cold day!

Inspired by true events, this psychological thriller stars Eliza Dushku ("Buffy the Vampire Slayer") as Megan Paige, a dogged police investigator obsessed with capturing a demented serial killer targeting young girls in Rochester, N.Y. Haunted by the grisly rape and murder of a 10-year-old victim, Megan begins to suffer hallucinations. This suspense-filled tale from director Rob Schmidt also stars Cary Elwes, Carol P, Kathy O,  and Timothy Hutton.

Shaky, sorry,  Embarrassed  you are correct....I was looking online after the movie and saw Alphabet Murders and wrote that...my mistake. Hmmm, I'll have to watch it again, maybe I missed Carol and Kathy. (CAMEOS)??   Shocked

I remember that post well....we all had to guess....LOL

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: