THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 10:00:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holiday Greetings from RFalconcam Members  (Read 125678 times)
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: 15-Dec-11, 08:46:48 AM »

Thanks!  This Juvie Coop visited our backyard quite often this past winter. In this pic, he had flown from our pool railing onto the back deck railing, terrorizing our little feeder birds. It sat there for quite a while offering me this picture opportunity.

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 15-Dec-11, 10:03:55 PM »

Thanks!  This Juvie Coop visited our backyard quite often this past winter. In this pic, he had flown from our pool railing onto the back deck railing, terrorizing our little feeder birds. It sat there for quite a while offering me this picture opportunity.

Beautiful picture of a beautiful bird.  Thanks Kris.   clap thumbsup

Peregrines know no borders.....
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 15-Dec-11, 10:06:45 PM »

Beautiful picture of a beautiful bird.  Thanks Kris.   clap thumbsup

Thanks, Carol!

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 16-Dec-11, 07:08:57 AM »

Today's greeting is from MAK. It's our Wintering falcon who joins Beauty and keeps her company when Archer is away. A Mr T greeting.

Isn't he cute?

valhalla
« Reply #79 on: 16-Dec-11, 08:55:56 AM »

He IS cute!  Thanks!
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 16-Dec-11, 09:25:08 AM »

Loved Mr.T-wish he would come back this winter. Pretty card, MAK! Thanks!

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 16-Dec-11, 06:51:54 PM »

Very nice card MAK.

Having watched him with Beauty last winter, it was amazing to see his transformation from an almost juvie acting Tiercel, begging for food and whinning constantly, to a hunting partner for Beauty.  I was sitting in my car on the Broad St bridge when first Beauty, then Mr T whipped around the Times Square bldg, both stooping towards the river scaring up pigeons.  They were tandem hunting!  Beauty sure did teach him a lot, but she never got too close to him.

I believe she held onto her bond to Archer, but if Archer had not returned, I do believe Mr T would have become her mate.  That is only my opinion.

One day Archer returned and Mr T was just gone.  I had truly hoped that he would have found his way to KP and Unity, but that didn't happen.  Sadly.   Sad

Peregrines know no borders.....
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 16-Dec-11, 08:05:12 PM »

Very nice card MAK.

Having watched him with Beauty last winter, it was amazing to see his transformation from an almost juvie acting Tiercel, begging for food and whinning constantly, to a hunting partner for Beauty.  I was sitting in my car on the Broad St bridge when first Beauty, then Mr T whipped around the Times Square bldg, both stooping towards the river scaring up pigeons.  They were tandem hunting!  Beauty sure did teach him a lot, but she never got too close to him.

I believe she held onto her bond to Archer, but if Archer had not returned, I do believe Mr T would have become her mate.  That is only my opinion.

One day Archer returned and Mr T was just gone.  I had truly hoped that he would have found his way to KP and Unity, but that didn't happen.  Sadly.   Sad

I hope he left peacefully and he comes back for another visit!

margaret
Falcon

Like Count: 28

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 16-Dec-11, 11:04:22 PM »

Very nice card MAK.

I enjoyed watching Mr. T. last winter too!  He was too cute for words!  And yes, I agree, Beauty taught him the ropes, and might have taught him even more if Archer hadn't returned in March!  I only hope that Mr. T is alive and well some place, and that maybe we will see him in the next week between Christmas and New Years,--isn't that when he appeared last year?   He was a cutie!   

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 17-Dec-11, 07:28:03 AM »

Today's greeting is from Patti & Jeanne. It's in 2 parts and I love the red nail polish.  Thank you girls!

valhalla
« Reply #85 on: 18-Dec-11, 06:04:34 AM »

Thank you Patti and Jeanne!  I LOVE the antlers!
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 18-Dec-11, 06:34:12 AM »

Here's a greeting from me! A Blue Christmas from Beauty, (unless Mr T shows up)! devil

1 week!!

valhalla
« Reply #87 on: 18-Dec-11, 06:43:04 AM »

Blue!  My Favorite!
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 18-Dec-11, 09:08:40 AM »

Blue!  My Favorite!

Me too, Janet!  Cute Beauty Christmas cube, Donna!

MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 18-Dec-11, 11:27:02 AM »

clap Nice job Donna, thanks!  wave

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: