THE FORUM

28-Apr-24, 02:32:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Features for 2012  (Read 21024 times)
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 12-Jan-12, 05:36:44 PM »

Aw Man!  How did I miss this?  Good find D!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 12-Jan-12, 05:57:52 PM »

Grin  OINK!   gum

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 12-Jan-12, 06:40:56 PM »

Sorry, I only buy my insurance from Allstate.

"I could have had a falcon!"

"Shaky, Shaky, Shaky"
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: 12-Jan-12, 07:06:38 PM »

I made a slight change to the slide show on the home page. You may not even notice.

http://rfalconcam.com

Slides going sideways.  And, of course, my brain isn't remembering how it was before (fade?) but sliding left is new...

Yes, the fade wasn't very memorable. I wanted something my dynamic.
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 12-Jan-12, 08:16:02 PM »

Sorry, I only buy my insurance from Allstate.

"I could have had a falcon!"

"Shaky, Shaky, Shaky"

You are our very own Mayhem.

Peregrines know no borders.....
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: 23-Jan-12, 04:06:39 PM »

Mobile device users, I have news for you. The Rfalconcam Forum is now accessible viaTapatalk.

If you have an iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Blackberry, or Android device, and you want to access the Rfalconcam Forum from an app rather than through your device's web browser, you can download Tapatalk from the iTunes app store or Android market. The price is $2.99. Once the app is installed, run it and search for Rfalconcam.  Then log in with your Forum username.
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 23-Jan-12, 06:04:20 PM »

Mobile device users, I have news for you. The Rfalconcam Forum is now accessible viaTapatalk.

If you have an iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Blackberry, or Android device, and you want to access the Rfalconcam Forum from an app rather than through your device's web browser, you can download Tapatalk from the iTunes app store or Android market. The price is $2.99. Once the app is installed, run it and search for Rfalconcam.  Then log in with your Forum username.

Saw that the other day! I think I'll give it a try!

Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 23-Jan-12, 07:29:08 PM »

Saw that the other day! I think I'll give it a try!

Several times yesterday when I logged on, it would say the rfalconcam Forum was now available on Tapatalk for my iPad.  Bought it today but haven't had a chance to look at it yet.

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: 23-Jan-12, 08:33:09 PM »

Several times yesterday when I logged on, it would say the rfalconcam Forum was now available on Tapatalk for my iPad.  Bought it today but haven't had a chance to look at it yet.

That's interesting. I didn't know that it would do that.
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 23-Jan-12, 08:39:19 PM »

That's interesting. I didn't know that it would do that.

I got the same thing Shaky! When I check the forum on my phone, before I clicked out a message came up about using Tapatalk. Thought it was strange!

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 01-Feb-12, 02:24:21 PM »

OK-is it my eyes-or my computer?  Has the background on the left...donate/shop buttons etc...always been pinkish?

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 01-Feb-12, 03:30:42 PM »

OK-is it my eyes-or my computer?  Has the background on the left...donate/shop buttons etc...always been pinkish?

It's a light gray with a slight reddish tint but nowhere near as pink as what is being displayed on your computer. Do you have a color management profile enabled?
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 01-Feb-12, 04:27:27 PM »

It's a light gray with a slight reddish tint but nowhere near as pink as what is being displayed on your computer. Do you have a color management profile enabled?

Mine is light greyish! I see no red or pink!

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 01-Feb-12, 05:10:13 PM »

I haven't changed anything and just noticed it Monday.  It's only the work computer. Home is fine.  I got a new hard drive a few weeks ago and IT guy might have tweaked something when he created it.  I probably just didn't notice the colors were off until I had the home page up for a while.  Thanks.

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: 04-Mar-12, 02:02:11 PM »

Ei has just updated the falcon family trees. You can view them on the Family Tree page.

http://rfalconcam.com/rfc-main/familyTree.php

As an added bonus, there is now a mobile app for the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android that lets you interactively explore the large and intertwined family tree of the Rochester falcons. Want to know the names of Archer's siblings? Want to know Unity's band number? Want to know the name of a falcon associated with a particular band?  This app can give you the answers to these questions and more -- a "must" for any falcon watcher. Best of all, it's free!

Download to iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/myheritage/id477971748?ls=1&mt=8

Download to Android:
https://market.android.com/details?id=air.com.myheritage.mobile

Once it is downloaded and installed, run it and log in using a special guest ID set up by Ei.

email = RFCfamilytree@gmail.com
password = guest (case sensitive) 

Enjoy!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: