THE FORUM

19-Sep-24, 06:03:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beauty Found Injured - Downtown Rochester (2/10/12)  (Read 116670 times)
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: 16-Feb-12, 06:58:20 PM »

Poor Beauty, she's hanging in there. Thanks for the update!

AlisonL
Falcon

Like Count: 41

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 16-Feb-12, 07:04:50 PM »

Glad to see another fairly good update on Beauty. 130 candles now.
AlisonL
Falcon

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 16-Feb-12, 07:07:19 PM »

Sounds as if Beauty is recovering quite well. Good to know she is eating on her own. I hope she has no kidney damage, because that would be a major concern. Hoping for good results from the next blood tests.
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 16-Feb-12, 07:31:20 PM »

pray heart

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
carly
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 107

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 16-Feb-12, 07:40:19 PM »

Thank you for the update.  Hoping the next round of tests shows improvement  handshake
Braveheart2665
Juvie

Like Count: 18

Freyja Always in my Heart

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 16-Feb-12, 08:42:30 PM »

Beauty,  Brave heart   wub2  You

Follow me at Thebraveheartfiles.blogspot.com
margaret
Falcon

Like Count: 28

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: 16-Feb-12, 10:07:50 PM »

where exactly is the latest on Beauty's condition? I get very little computer time right now I thought it would be here. Can the powers that be maybe put a link in the shout box that would take you to the latest. Nothing on imprints nothing here.  confused Just saying I do not have time to go looking.   Sad

Funny never thought I'd warm up to Beauty after what happened with Mariah but all it took were two little eyases and that girl has a talon in my heart.

Bird Crazy - As you were posting this, an update on Beauty's condition was posted on Imprints.  I've added the link to the shout box at the top of the forum home page.  Good suggestion!

Adding updates to the shout box is good idea.  I've been checking it every day when I log in, so hopefully, you can use it ;.
margaret
Falcon

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: 16-Feb-12, 10:24:19 PM »

Beauty -some good news tonight from DEC.  Even better is that tomorrow it's been one week  since you  were found by some good samaritan.  (Thank you).    We celebrate and light candles in your honor, Beauty.  We are talking about memories tonight...
 I see you flying around and having a good time last winter with  your gentleman caller, Mr. T.  You were quite a little flirt. 
I see you being  the good first time mom to Callidora and Jemison.   You had to teach Archer, the clueless , a thing or two!
I see you on Mercury -  the money bag and the foot!  I think those are your two favorite spots!    And MAK  took lots of great pics of you on Mercury.   I hope to see you again on Mercury.
I see you bathing in the river in a pic that Carol took.  It was hot, and you were having a good time.
Most of all, I see you sitting on those eggs last spring when it was so cold, and so wet, and you protected those eggs with all of your might.
I see you sitting  and looking toward the KP site.  Wisdom in those eyes. 
Those are the "Kodak" moments that I have of you
Continue to be strong in your peregrine ways, Beauty.
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: 16-Feb-12, 10:35:13 PM »

Beauty -some good news tonight from DEC.  Even better is that tomorrow it's been one week  since you  were found by some good samaritan.  (Thank you).    We celebrate and light candles in your honor, Beauty.  We are talking about memories tonight...
 I see you flying around and having a good time last winter with  your gentleman caller, Mr. T.  You were quite a little flirt. 
I see you being  the good first time mom to Callidora and Jemison.   You had to teach Archer, the clueless , a thing or two!
I see you on Mercury -  the money bag and the foot!  I think those are your two favorite spots!    And MAK  took lots of great pics of you on Mercury.   I hope to see you again on Mercury.
I see you bathing in the river in a pic that Carol took.  It was hot, and you were having a good time.
Most of all, I see you sitting on those eggs last spring when it was so cold, and so wet, and you protected those eggs with all of your might.

Here ya go Margaret! Grin

-John Burroughs
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: 16-Feb-12, 11:06:33 PM »

Beauty, Rochester Peregrine Falcon, Bathes on Genessee River - 5/2/10

Well, why don't we go for the Bathing Beauty Video!   wave

Peregrines know no borders.....
AlisonL
Falcon

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: 17-Feb-12, 05:29:47 PM »

Love the Bathing Beauty Video, Carol P.! Thank you!
Bird Crazy
Falcon

Like Count: 140

Voyager

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: 17-Feb-12, 09:11:06 PM »

Here ya go Margaret! Grin
that is where she belongs. She just looks so right there.
margaret
Falcon

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: 17-Feb-12, 10:28:41 PM »

You got that right.  Beauty belongs on Mercury!  That starts the day off right!   
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: 17-Feb-12, 10:30:14 PM »

It's not the same in the mornings for me! I miss her on Mercury!

MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: 17-Feb-12, 10:33:36 PM »

It's not the same in the mornings for me! I miss her on Mercury!

I just plain miss her!  heart

-John Burroughs
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: