THE FORUM

23-Sep-24, 10:40:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pet photo contest (sponsored by Kodak and Photo District News)  (Read 2012 times)
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« on: 07-Nov-09, 06:40:14 AM »

Best Friends Photo Contest

Photo District News (PDN) and Kodak present Best Friends: The Ultimate Animal Photo Contest, which celebrates the art of pet and animal photography while also raising money to help endangered and mistreated animals throughout the world. The contest is now accepting paid online submissions from amateur photographers, with part of the proceeds going to three animal and wildlife protection groups.

One Grand Prize winner and four other first place winners will receive selection of prizes from Kodak, including the new Kodak Zi8 Pocket Video Camera; a Kodak ESP 5250 All-in-One printer; Kodak EasyShare Z980 Digital Cameras, and Kodak Professional Tri-X, T-Max or Portra film. Winners will also gain admission and exposure at the PDN PhotoPlus Expo 2010 in New York.

$12 per entry
A portion of each $12 entry fee will be donated to the contestant's choice of one of three non-profit animal welfare groups: The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA), Best Friends Animal Society, and Kids Saving the Rainforest.

• DOMESTIC ANIMALS    • WILDLIFE ANIMALS    • MY PET & ME    • ANIMAL HUMOR

Deadline December 22, 2009

For more info and to enter online www.bestfriendsphotocontest.com

A chance to show off your pets peeps....I've seen some good ones here.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: