THE FORUM

24-Apr-24, 07:11:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Falcon Watcher Holiday Dinner  (Read 8083 times)
loheron
Fledgling

Like Count: 23

View Profile
« on: 05-Dec-12, 08:44:10 PM »

What do people think about a watcher holiday dinner on Saturday, December 22nd at 4 p.m. at the Shanghai restaurant on East Henrietta Rd? It has a lazy Susan table. I have eaten there before, so can recommend the eating.

If interested we could do a secret Santa with value of gift to be less than $10. Gifts would be exchanged at random with no one knowing to whom they will give nor from whom they received.

Let me know.

Larry O
« Last Edit: 21-Dec-12, 10:23:53 PM by Shaky » Logged
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 12-Dec-12, 09:55:27 PM »

What do people think about a watcher holiday dinner on Saturday, December 22nd at 4 p.m. at the Shanghai restaurant on East Henrietta Rd? It has a lazy Susan table. I have eaten there before, so can recommend the eating.

If interested we could do a secret Santa with value of gift to be less than $10. Gifts would be exchanged at random with no one knowing to whom they will give nor from whom they received.

Let me know.

Larry O

Hi Larry!  I see no one has responded to your invite, at least here on the forum.  Is anyone able to attend, or would it be better to wait until after the holidays?

Peregrines know no borders.....
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12-Dec-12, 10:22:23 PM »

Let me know.

Larry O

Hi Larry!  I see no one has responded to your invite, at least here on the forum.  Is anyone able to attend, or would it be better to wait until after the holidays?

Isn't this on the West Henrietta Rd?

jeanne
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 214

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12-Dec-12, 10:55:33 PM »

Let me know.

Larry O

what is everyone thinking about this time and date?  Nice restaurant!

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"

Anatole France
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12-Dec-12, 11:03:35 PM »

Let me know.

Larry O

We go by it all the time but have never eaten there. I do have a friend that goes there frequently-says the food is great!

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12-Dec-12, 11:06:47 PM »

Let me know.

Larry O

We go by it all the time but have never eaten there. I do have a friend that goes there frequently-says the food is great!

Just looked it up.  You are absolutely correct Kris.  It's at 2920 West Henrietta Road  Rochester, NY 14623.

Peregrines know no borders.....
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 13-Dec-12, 06:45:21 AM »

I told Larry last week I could go.  yes

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Kathy O
Pipping

Like Count: 16

My buddy Jack!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 13-Dec-12, 08:36:49 AM »

I told Larry I was booked until after Christmas

Kathy O
loheron
Fledgling

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 16-Dec-12, 04:03:28 PM »

Ok, folks. I need a body count for the reservation to ensure we can get a Lazy Susan table. The table will seat 12, but we could get cozy at up to 14.

FW Holiday Dinner: Saturday, December 22nd at 4 p.m. at the Shanghai restaurant on West Henrietta Rd.

Let me know.

Please email me at larryoheron@gmail.com with a yes if coming and a yes/no if you are willing to do a Secret Santa.

Larry O
grannywood
Eyas

Like Count: 32

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 16-Dec-12, 04:47:00 PM »

Lou and I have other plans that evening.  Have fun and we'll catch up on the next gathering.

Dana
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 16-Dec-12, 05:10:28 PM »

Yes and yes for me Larry!!!  wave

-John Burroughs
jeanne
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 214

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 16-Dec-12, 07:10:09 PM »

yes and yes from me too!

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"

Anatole France
loheron
Fledgling

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 18-Dec-12, 04:39:35 PM »

I have 4 rsvps (Mak, Jeanne, Dan and myself) and 3 "can't make its".
What about the rest of you? [;<)
Larry O

Ok, folks. I need a body count for the reservation to ensure we can get a Lazy Susan table. The table will seat 12, but we could get cozy at up to 14.

FW Holiday Dinner: Saturday, December 22nd at 4 p.m. at the Shanghai restaurant on West Henrietta Rd.

Let me know.

Please email me at larryoheron@gmail.com with a yes if coming and a yes/no if you are willing to do a Secret Santa.

Larry O
[/quote]
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 18-Dec-12, 04:48:29 PM »

I have 4 rsvps (Mak, Jeanne, Dan and myself) and 3 "can't make its".
What about the rest of you? [;<)
Larry O

Let me know.

Larry O
[/quote]

Hey Larry, do they have a small Lazy Susan table for 4? We can do itttttttt!!  gum

-John Burroughs
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: