THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 04:33:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Falcon Cam SE Michigan  (Read 3927 times)
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« on: 02-May-13, 11:28:52 PM »

http://new.livestream.com/cefalcons/cefalcons

A still from the cam

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 08-May-13, 11:53:25 AM »

I like this!!  Wink

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 25-May-13, 12:09:57 AM »

http://www.freep.com/article/20130524/NEWS05/305240104/peregrine-chick-dies-Warren

Sad news, 1 of the 2 chicks has died!!  Sad 

Staff spotted the dead chick just before 7 a.m. today on a webcam that has been monitoring the babies and their parents.

AlisonL
Falcon

Like Count: 41

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 29-Jul-13, 10:35:57 PM »

The second chick at the Warren nest was banded and named Amelia. She fledged successfully, but very sadly, she died on July 27 after a collision with windows.  Cry

As posted by Denise on the Cleveland forum:

We lost our Amelia today. She sustained injuries that were just too much for her to be able to bounce back from. Although the wildlife rehab place did all they could, she succumbed to her injuries this am. There is to be a necropsy performed by the State of Michigan and we won't know for several weeks what the real cause of her death was. We do know that she crashed in to glass windows in an enclosed courtyard. She expelled a pellet just as she was captured and so they are not sure if that was an indication of possible internal injuries. Her wing appeared injured as well as an open wound on her elbow. She hit the glass a second time as they were trying to capture her.
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 29-Jul-13, 10:46:08 PM »

The second chick at the Warren nest was banded and named Amelia. She fledged successfully, but very sadly, she died on July 27 after a collision with windows.  Cry

As posted by Denise on the Cleveland forum:

We lost our Amelia today. She sustained injuries that were just too much for her to be able to bounce back from. Although the wildlife rehab place did all they could, she succumbed to her injuries this am. There is to be a necropsy performed by the State of Michigan and we won't know for several weeks what the real cause of her death was. We do know that she crashed in to glass windows in an enclosed courtyard. She expelled a pellet just as she was captured and so they are not sure if that was an indication of possible internal injuries. Her wing appeared injured as well as an open wound on her elbow. She hit the glass a second time as they were trying to capture her.

Very sad news... sorrow

MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 29-Jul-13, 11:54:02 PM »

Sad

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Annette
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 147

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 30-Jul-13, 02:07:03 AM »

crying

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: