THE FORUM

27-Apr-24, 05:18:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 5496 times)
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« on: 02-Aug-09, 10:24:00 AM »

There's been some discussion on the yahoo group...and I'm sure in the thoughts of new or potential members here that we haven't met yet...of ways to improve the layout and functionality of the new forum.  The beauty of this style forum is suggestions can all be kept in one place.  So...here's a suggestion thread!

My first suggestion from yesterday...could we have a topic in the main Rochester Falcons section for Rochester offspring?  Just doesn't seem right to me for Rhea Mae (and any others who pop up) to be listed under other raptor webcams.

Suggest away!

Ei

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 02-Aug-09, 10:29:56 AM »

Great idea Ei but how did you start this thread? I don't see any buttons for that?

Donna

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02-Aug-09, 10:45:27 AM »

Go to the main Help subject screen (where you see all the threads available).  On the right above & below the replies/views/last post section...third button over is "new topic"

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Joyce
Global Moderator
Falcon

Like Count: 283

"Cadence"

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05-Aug-09, 08:20:10 PM »

I posted three times in the "Icanhazcheezeburgur" and THOUGHT i hit the EDIT button but obviously hit the "remove" button.  I didn't mean to do that.

laugh Three times?  I don't mean to laugh, but there is nothing worse than typing a message and losing it.  I've been there too.  I can't tell you how many times I've written a watch report and then hit the back button and lost it.

FOLLOW UP:  I went back to check that the modify button is working and not deleting.  If you get this, it's works.
Bird Crazy
Falcon

Like Count: 140

Voyager

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05-Aug-09, 08:31:04 PM »

I have a suggestion can I put it here? I belong to several SMF forums and most of those have a <<previous next>> button on the top and bottom of the post pages, these take you to the newest post in the next or previous topic (which ever way you go). The way it is now I have to go back to the category and then click the blue new button on which ever topic I want to read. It would make it a little easier I think. Thanks Barb
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 05-Aug-09, 10:30:05 PM »

Thanks for the suggestion. I enabled the <<previous next>> buttons. Let me know what you think.
« Last Edit: 06-Aug-09, 10:41:17 PM by shakymon » Logged
Bird Crazy
Falcon

Like Count: 140

Voyager

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 06-Aug-09, 08:36:30 PM »

Thank you!   notworthy I like them  2thumbsup and have already used it  clap
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: