THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 02:43:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pictures are not coming through  (Read 3867 times)
Dot_Forrester
Tiercel

Like Count: 50

View Profile
« on: 27-May-13, 12:07:13 PM »

I read this forum by using "show unread posts from last visit".  I just sat down to read the 3 newest posts and none of them have pictures included.  Instead there's some sort of square empty graphic that I assume means the photo was not transmitted.  Sure hope it isn't just me.  I use Firefox as my browser.

Dot in PA
Dot_Forrester
Tiercel

Like Count: 50

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 27-May-13, 12:53:51 PM »

Here's a follow-up: I just looked at the 2 newest posts.  The first was from Donna in "2013 pictures from Rfalconcam cameras", reply #1543, posted at 12:19.57. That one had the photo visible.  The second was from Annette, "DC on deck in Rfalconcam", posted at 10:41:06.  This one had no photo, just the blank square graphic.  Wonder what's going on????

Dot in PA
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 27-May-13, 01:33:05 PM »

Here's a follow-up: I just looked at the 2 newest posts.  The first was from Donna in "2013 pictures from Rfalconcam cameras", reply #1543, posted at 12:19.57. That one had the photo visible.  The second was from Annette, "DC on deck in Rfalconcam", posted at 10:41:06.  This one had no photo, just the blank square graphic.  Wonder what's going on????

Dot in PA

I don't know what's up, Dot. I'm seeing all the pics that are there. Annette's post in Rfalconcam Now didn't have a picture, though she does have a dancing bird gif in her signature.

I have that happen at work where some pictures are blocked because they're in photobucket or flickr as well as youtube. I've not had any issues with archive photos straight from RFC.

I'm on firefox 21.0

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 27-May-13, 02:53:18 PM »

There is an option in Firefox to prevent loading of pictures not found on the same website as the page being viewed. Try another web browser.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: