THE FORUM

01-May-24, 09:07:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Watchers Weekend 2014  (Read 39682 times)
amytraveler
Eyas

Like Count: 7

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 04-Jul-14, 11:52:52 AM »

Unfortunately, we will not be able to make it after all.  Have fun and I will be lurking.  Jeannine

Jeannine
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 04-Jul-14, 12:01:25 PM »

I didn't know there was a sign-up place on FB and can't figure out how to post a response so just saying "maybe" for Bill and I.

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 04-Jul-14, 12:11:33 PM »

I didn't know there was a sign-up place on FB and can't figure out how to post a response so just saying "maybe" for Bill and I.

I didn't know either....how bizarre is that?? Not sure yet if I'm going, not looking forward to that Looong train ride. Kara N Chris won't be around to take me. We'll see!!

Lynne in New Hampshire
Tiercel

Like Count: 35

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 04-Jul-14, 12:12:29 PM »

Next weekend will be here before we know it! We have 13 people listed so far on Facebook as coming. Anyone from here coming who's not on FB?

I'll be bringing my usual paper goods...plates...plastic ware...cups...napkins...

Please reply here if you're planning to bring something.

I'll also print up some info on the Corn Hill festival... http://cornhillartsfestival.com/

Anything else going on that weekend? I know we usually just wind up hanging downtown anyway, but some people like options Wink

Are there picnic benches in front of the Library again this year? That worked out nicely as a starting home base last year.

OK...that's all I can think of for now...can't wait to see everyone!

Bob & I are coming!  Couldn't find the list on FB !  I'll bring muffins !  Knowing where everyone will be Friday night and Saturday morning is a big help-maybe not the whole time - so people can meet up.  Pick the times convient for everyone!!  If not We'll find you .  Ei can you put the list here?  Need anything else let me know.

Lynne in New Hampshire
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 04-Jul-14, 12:14:22 PM »

Next weekend will be here before we know it! We have 13 people listed so far on Facebook as coming. Anyone from here coming who's not on FB?

I'll be bringing my usual paper goods...plates...plastic ware...cups...napkins...

I'll also print up some info on the Corn Hill festival... http://cornhillartsfestival.com/

Anything else going on that weekend? I know we usually just wind up hanging downtown anyway, but some people like options Wink

Are there picnic benches in front of the Library again this year? That worked out nicely as a starting home base last year.

Bob & I are coming!  Couldn't find the list on FB !  I'll bring muffins !  Knowing where everyone will be Friday night and Saturday morning is a big help-maybe not the whole time - so people can meet up.  Pick the times convient for everyone!!  If not We'll find you .  Ei can you put the list here?  Need anything else let me know.

On our fb page under events! Click where it says more!  https://www.facebook.com/events/1404143993206747/  Maybe this will work

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 04-Jul-14, 12:29:31 PM »

Yay!  I will be doing a list as people report in. I think I might ask for people to email their cell #s...list to be shredded after the weekend...just so we can contact anyone with any changes.

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 04-Jul-14, 12:31:06 PM »

I didn't know either....how bizarre is that?? Not sure yet if I'm going, not looking forward to that Looong train ride. Kara N Chris won't be around to take me. We'll see!!

Have you talked to Bonnie?

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: 04-Jul-14, 04:06:09 PM »

I think there is supposed to be some sort of official contribution to the effort by GVAS this year, whether that will be in the form of food, beverage, shelter, etc. Maybe someone else who knows more could chime in.
schlaf374
Juvie

Like Count: 58

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 04-Jul-14, 09:34:37 PM »

Craig and I are hoping to attend.
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 04-Jul-14, 09:37:28 PM »

I think there is supposed to be some sort of official contribution to the effort by GVAS this year, whether that will be in the form of food, beverage, shelter, etc. Maybe someone else who knows more could chime in.

Very nice!

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 04-Jul-14, 09:37:45 PM »

Craig and I are hoping to attend.

It will be good to see you again!

Bonnie
Tiercel

Like Count: 45

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: 04-Jul-14, 09:55:09 PM »

I'll be bringing falcon toast and jam.

“No bird soars too high, if he soars with his own wingsâ€
William Blake
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 04-Jul-14, 10:35:49 PM »

I'll be bringing falcon toast and jam.

clap

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 05-Jul-14, 12:24:04 PM »

Last year we had a last minute change of location for breakfast Saturday. There were a few people we couldn't contact to notify them. Then when dinner time came we lost track of some people.We eventually found each other, but still...wasn't fun while we were separated.

So I created an email address where anyone who chooses to can send me your cell number. I'll compile a list that I'll share with someone local in case I have a mishap between the Town of Rochester and the City of Rochester on Friday. It will only be used if we need to let you know about a change in plans.

So...please send an email to rfcwatcherweekend@gmail.com

Please include your screen name in case I won't recognize your real name Wink and when you'll be arriving in town...and anything else you think I need to know...

Thanks!  Looking forward to a great weekend!

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 06-Jul-14, 11:05:14 AM »

Looks like some rooms have opened up at the Radisson if anyone is interested. Just switched my reservation to there...just a bit closer to the action & more parking...

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: