THE FORUM

18-Apr-24, 02:04:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hawk Rescued After Close Encounter with Snake  (Read 2018 times)
nwfloridafalconfan
Juvie

Like Count: 28

View Profile
« on: 14-Jun-14, 12:37:40 AM »

May have to let the video run through to the end, then replay for it to run smoothly.

http://www.wmbb.com/story/25775692/hawk-rescued-after-close-encounter-with-breakfast
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 14-Jun-14, 07:23:20 AM »

The main reason I won't go to Florida!!! SNAKES!!!! I was chased by a Black Racer when I went to visit my mom. Dern thing chased me from the pond in the backyard where I lept up and onto her cement picnic table. (Don't recall doing that but I did, I was so scared)! The thing just stopped in front of the table and stared at me, freaking me out even more. I screamed, (like a baby) to mom, she came running out, probably thought I was being eaten by an alligator and laughed, yes, she laughed at me. Well the snake then saw my mom and went after her, (my opportunity to beat feet into the house). My mom ran screaming!!

Anyway, getting back to the story, in this situation, no way would I let nature take it's course, (hate that term anyway), as much as I DO NOT like snakes, I would do what I could to save that hawk, no way would I let him die! NO WAY!!

MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 14-Jun-14, 05:52:26 PM »

laugh  Sssssssss!  whistle

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: