THE FORUM

30-Apr-24, 07:53:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Snow Part 2  (Read 11183 times)
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 11-Feb-10, 07:41:16 PM »

I noticed I haven't seen any posts from you today...'puter stuck in a snow drift or something?

Just being a worry-wort!

snow2

LOL Ei! After digging my cars out for 1 and 1/2 hours this am, the *&%$ PLOW came back back and pushed all the snow back to where I just dug out. SOOOOOOOOO, I had to do it all over again.  aaarggh   crybaby Um, yes, I flipped him as he probably laughed all the way to the end of my road. "NO MERCY". Then I had to go babysit all day..."SCHOOLS CLOSED" but I'm here and all is well, SO FAR! Thanks for noticing. I'm trying to catch up now. Smiley

I see you got busy posting right after I wrote  rofl just glad all is well!

Thankfully I didn't have to deal with it this time...we only got 2-3 inches.  But we're due...still plenty of winter left!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
valhalla
« Reply #16 on: 12-Feb-10, 08:39:37 AM »

LOL Ei! After digging my cars out for 1 and 1/2 hours this am, the *&%$ PLOW came back back and pushed all the snow back to where I just dug out. SOOOOOOOOO, I had to do it all over again.  aaarggh   crybaby Um, yes, I flipped him as he probably laughed all the way to the end of my road. "NO MERCY". Then I had to go babysit all day..."SCHOOLS CLOSED" but I'm here and all is well, SO FAR! Thanks for noticing. I'm trying to catch up now. Smiley

Wow!  baby That a LOT of whining for the gal that couldn't wait for snow  hysterical  I am finally back at work - one week later! 
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 12-Feb-10, 08:49:24 AM »

Wow!  baby That a LOT of whining for the gal that couldn't wait for snow  hysterical  I am finally back at work - one week later! 

Ah come on Janet...wouldn't you be mad too? Not saying I didn't like the snow...I  heart it but there are downfalls to the snowfalls. Smiley

valhalla
« Reply #18 on: 12-Feb-10, 09:00:49 AM »

Ah come on Janet...wouldn't you be mad too? Not saying I didn't like the snow...I  heart it but there are downfalls to the snowfalls. Smiley

They kept pushing us back in for a week, but our road is clear, so I'm viewing it as the price of admission  Wink  Also, I worked so hard and so long moving snow and moving more snow that Rich bought me new diamond earrings (figured it was cheaper than the dishwasher I want)  happy 

I still hate snow!  Now, have I tossed the bird and a few snowballs at the plows over the years  2funny  That would be very correct.  Buses, too, in my younger days.   wave
Tokira
Juvie

Like Count: 142

Kaetzchen Gabriella of Tokira

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 13-Feb-10, 10:33:47 PM »

They kept pushing us back in for a week, but our road is clear, so I'm viewing it as the price of admission  Wink  Also, I worked so hard and so long moving snow and moving more snow that Rich bought me new diamond earrings (figured it was cheaper than the dishwasher I want)  happy 

I still hate snow!  Now, have I tossed the bird and a few snowballs at the plows over the years  2funny  That would be very correct.  Buses, too, in my younger days.   wave

I found it: http://<http://baetzler.de/humor/snow_shoveler.html>

Carol
up to her ears in the stuff in the beautiful Potomac Highlands of WV
Tokira
Juvie

Like Count: 142

Kaetzchen Gabriella of Tokira

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 13-Feb-10, 11:24:28 PM »

http://baetzler.de/humor/snow_shoveler.html

Another try...
Carol
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 14-Feb-10, 06:53:12 AM »

Now that's  hysterical silly hyper

Bird Crazy
Falcon

Like Count: 140

Voyager

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 14-Feb-10, 11:35:38 AM »

doesn't sound too bad lying in bed all day  hysterical taking little white pills, having no problems  silly
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: