THE FORUM

19-Apr-24, 04:07:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2015 Rfalconcam Main Camera Picture Calendar - Call for Pictures!  (Read 4706 times)
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« on: 22-Aug-14, 02:39:43 PM »

Wow!  August is almost finished and it's time to collect pictures for the 2015 Rfalconcam Calendar.

3postrule

The Rfalconcam Main Cam has captured so many wonderful pictures of the 2014 Rochester Falcon Family!    flash

I know you all saved your favorites, so it's time to share.  The Rfalconcam Merchandise Team needs your help.    help

Choose up to 5 pictures captured by the Rfalconcam Main Camera only.  The rules are the same as last year.  It must be the whole picture, including the banners.  No cropped or altered pictures please.  We want to show off our outstanding Main Cam pics!

Please send them to me at libbymybird @ yahoo. com (no spaces), with "2015 Rfalconcam Main Cam Calendar Pics" as the subject line.  Also, include a quick description for each picture.  Submissions will be accepted until end of day Friday, September 5, 2014.

For this calendar, we are looking for the following from those of you who would like to help out.

1 - Main Camera Pics Only
2 - No Cropped or altered Pictures Please!
3 - Pictures From 2014 Only

These can be pictures of Beauty, Dot.ca, Nor'Easter, Nettie, Tesh & Mercury.  Any of our falcons that showed up at the nest box in 2014.  We would like to include all of them in this calendar.

falcon2 falcon2 falcon falcon falcon falcon

We will choose twelve of the submitted pictures for the 2015 Rfalconcam Main Cam Pictures Calendar.

Thank you for your help!     thanks2

The Rfalconcam Merchandise Team

Peregrines know no borders.....
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 30-Aug-14, 09:22:34 AM »

Just bumping this up top again...haven't done mine yet but I will this weekend!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 30-Aug-14, 05:33:11 PM »

Thanks very much Ei!   wave

I've received quite a few pictures but can use a whole lot more!  Please send in your pictures so we can make this the best Rfalconcam calendar ever!

clap

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01-Sep-14, 03:53:30 PM »

OK...mine are sent!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04-Sep-14, 10:18:58 AM »

Hello everyone!  I know that everyone is busy this time of year, with school starting and just enjoying a long three day Labor Day weekend.  So, we've extended the deadline out another week.  yippee

Please send them to me at libbymybird @ yahoo. com (no spaces), with "2015 Rfalconcam Main Cam Calendar Pics" as the subject line.  Also, include a quick description for each picture.  Submissions will be accepted until end of day Friday, September 12, 2014.

Thank you!!!

Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09-Oct-14, 08:28:48 PM »

I just wanted to thank all those that contributed their favorite pictures for the 2015 calendar.  We are in the process of working on it.  I will let you know when it's available.   clap

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: