THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 01:46:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ROC the Day December 2, 2014!  (Read 26727 times)
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« on: 08-Sep-14, 10:00:26 PM »

I received this email today and thought I would post:

Greetings ROCstar,

Thanks for being a part of ROC the Day. We have a new gig for you to help with: the #ReadytoROC photo and video contest. You can help put an extra $4,000 into the pockets of your favorite local organizations before the big event on December 2. Here's how.

#ReadytoROC photo contest

Anyone can play

Post a photo on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Use the hashtags #ReadytoROC and #ROCtheDay.
Wait to see if your photo is randomly selected...if so, you get to send $500 to the ROC the Day organization of your choice!
Any inspiring photo will work. Show how the non-profit helps our community, why you love them or any other creative image. You can post as many as you want. Happy hashtagging!

#ReadytoROC video contest

Vote for your faves.

Visit our Facebook page and watch the inspiring :30 second videos. Videos can be found on the left side of our page by clicking on "ROC the Day Video Contest" under Apps.
Vote for your favorite(s) with a "Like."
Your vote will help our judges send $2,000 total to three deserving organizations.
Find all the info on the video contest here.
Next up, ROC the Day! Join us on December 2 to help more than 600 local not-for-profit organizations get an extra boo$t. Join the Facebook event page for updates. ROC on.

Best,

The ROC the Day crew

Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 08-Sep-14, 10:05:04 PM »

How cool, just checked my email, which I haven't caught up on lately, and there it is!! FUN!!!

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 20-Nov-14, 01:50:47 PM »

Coming soon...

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 24-Nov-14, 05:58:09 PM »

ROC the Day is December 2!

Are you as ready to ROC as we are? We've hit the final countdown...only 8 more days!

Join us on Tuesday, December 2 starting at midnight to ROC the Day for Rfalconcam.

There are a couple of bonuses available this year. On the odd hours, the ROC the Day organizers will pick a current ROCstar to give an extra $500 bonus to the charity of their choice. And on the even hours, the organization with the highest number of donors for the preceding two-hour period will get an extra $1,000!

And we know which odd hour and two-hour period we are going to target, right? Wink
Lynne in New Hampshire
Tiercel

Like Count: 35

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 24-Nov-14, 07:04:59 PM »

Are you as ready to ROC as we are? We've hit the final countdown...only 8 more days!

Join us on Tuesday, December 2 starting at midnight to ROC the Day for Rfalconcam.

There are a couple of bonuses available this year. On the odd hours, the ROC the Day organizers will pick a current ROCstar to give an extra $500 bonus to the charity of their choice. And on the even hours, the organization with the highest number of donors for the preceding two-hour period will get an extra $1,000!

And we know which odd hour and two-hour period we are going to target, right? Wink

Midnight and 1 AM !  Am I correct ?  I'm in !

Lynne in New Hampshire
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 26-Nov-14, 08:19:13 AM »

Yes, that's what I'm thinking. However, if anyone forgets to donate before 1 AM, they can still make a donation before 2 AM for it to counted toward the "highest number of donors for the preceding two-hour period" tally.
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 26-Nov-14, 08:39:15 AM »

Yes, that's what I'm thinking. However, if anyone forgets to donate before 1 AM, they can still make a donation before 2 AM for it to counted toward the "highest number of donors for the preceding two-hour period" tally.

Sounds like a plan to me!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Yarak
Forum Bot
Bot
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 95

Keeping falcon fans connected

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 26-Nov-14, 08:44:26 AM »

Are you as ready to ROC as we are? Join us on Tuesday, December 2 starting at midnight to ROC the Day for Rfalconcam.
Did you know that every odd hour (1 AM, 3 AM, etc.) one lucky ROCstar (that's you!) will be randomly chosen to give an extra...

Link:
http://rfalconcam.com/imprinting/?p=2333

This is an automated post.
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 28-Nov-14, 01:02:14 PM »

Are you as ready to ROC as we are? We've hit the final countdown...only 4 more days!

And we know which odd hour and two-hour period we are going to target. It will be from midnight to 1 AM with anyone who misses that hour making a donation before 2 AM.

So plan to take a nap sometime during the day Monday so you can stay up late.  snore

« Last Edit: 28-Nov-14, 01:09:30 PM by Shaky » Logged
PatriciaRose
Juvie

Like Count: 23

Nor'Easter

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 29-Nov-14, 05:26:36 PM »

Ok, so make a donation between 12 midnight and 1 am- got it!

“There is a destiny That makes us brothers: None goes his way alone: All that we send into the lives of others Comes back into our own.â€
~~Edwin Markham
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 30-Nov-14, 01:29:22 PM »

Only 2 more days!

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 01-Dec-14, 07:27:59 AM »

Starting tonight at midnight!

Let's stay up late and make our donations right after midnight. It doesn't matter how big a donation it is. Whatever you can afford is always appreciated. In fact, you might want to continue to make a series of $1 donations throughout the day tomorrow so you'll have a chance on the odd hours to win the opportunity to have $500 donated to your favorite non-profit.

I believe the link is https://www.roctheday.org/rfalconcam -- no confirmation yet. Stay tuned to this topic for more information.

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: 01-Dec-14, 06:06:39 PM »

Only 6 more hours!

Take a nap and set your alarm for midnight.
PatriciaRose
Juvie

Like Count: 23

Nor'Easter

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 01-Dec-14, 08:21:16 PM »

Ready!!! 2thumbsup

“There is a destiny That makes us brothers: None goes his way alone: All that we send into the lives of others Comes back into our own.â€
~~Edwin Markham
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: 01-Dec-14, 10:16:07 PM »

[Less than 2 hours!

It's a good time for that nap. You remembered to set your alarm for midnight, right?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: