THE FORUM

19-Apr-24, 06:10:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Recent Posts???  (Read 5755 times)
Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 177

View Profile
« on: 16-Jan-15, 08:23:21 AM »

My Recent Posts have disappeared!!! And this is how I check things!!!!! HELP!!!
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 16-Jan-15, 04:40:16 PM »

My Recent Posts have disappeared!!! And this is how I check things!!!!! HELP!!!

What posts???

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 16-Jan-15, 05:56:13 PM »

Bobbie-do you mean your unread posts since last visit? I've lost mine a few times when I had to close the forum and come back. It's the "last visit" thing. Nothing to be done.

But you can catch up by going to the forum home page http://rfalconcam.com/forum/index.php and any topic that has an unread post will show a dark blue falcon on the left rather than a grayed out one. Click on the topic and you'll see the same for any posts you haven't read.

If that's not what you mean we'll need a few more clues.  Sherlock Holmes

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Lynne in New Hampshire
Tiercel

Like Count: 35

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 16-Jan-15, 08:17:37 PM »

Bobbie-do you mean your unread posts since last visit? I've lost mine a few times when I had to close the forum and come back. It's the "last visit" thing. Nothing to be done.

But you can catch up by going to the forum home page http://rfalconcam.com/forum/index.php and any topic that has an unread post will show a dark blue falcon on the left rather than a grayed out one. Click on the topic and you'll see the same for any posts you haven't read.

Under Forum at the top it used to say view unthreaded posts it now says View Timeline.  That might be what she meant.

Lynne in New Hampshire
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 16-Jan-15, 08:23:33 PM »

If that's not what you mean we'll need a few more clues.  Sherlock Holmes

Under Forum at the top it used to say view unthreaded posts it now says View Timeline.  That might be what she meant.

The name might be different, but it looks the same as unthreaded used to. I guess we'll need to wait for Bobbie to wake up in the morning!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 16-Jan-15, 10:09:09 PM »

Under Forum at the top it used to say view unthreaded posts it now says View Timeline.  That might be what she meant.

The name might be different, but it looks the same as unthreaded used to. I guess we'll need to wait for Bobbie to wake up in the morning!

Won't she be surprised.  Wink
Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 177

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 17-Jan-15, 05:02:47 AM »

Won't she be surprised.  Wink

She IS surprised with her own little "link" thingie. Thank you, Someone!! (Shaky??) I never did my checking thru "Unread Posts" - no idea why, but I never could work it out. So I just always run thru Recent Posts, which is the way I like to do it - and then suddenly - whoosh! As they say here: There it was - gone. But I am now back in my comfort zone, and sending thanks to all who helped!  wave
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: