THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 07:28:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 Rfalconcam Calendar - Now Available on Zazzle!  (Read 7746 times)
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1003

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« on: 13-Nov-15, 05:14:22 PM »

The Rfalconcam 2016 calendar is now available and ready for sale at our Zazzle store just in time for the holidays!

good news

The images captured by our main camera this year were outstanding.  So many to choose from.

Many thanks to this year's contributors!

Check out this link to view the calendar and please consider purchasing one for yourself to help support the Rochester Falconcam.    logo

Link for New Calendar:

http://www.zazzle.com/2016_calendar_main_cam_collages-158806825928358116

Special thanks to Dana for putting this calendar together.   clap

If anyone sees any promotions for calendars at Zazzle, please post the promo codes here.

Thanks everyone! thanx

Peregrines know no borders.....
Yarak
Forum Bot
Bot
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 95

Keeping falcon fans connected

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 15-Nov-15, 08:04:31 AM »

The Rfalconcam 2016 Calendar is now available and ready for sale at our Zazzle store just in time for the holidays! Our main camera captured many unbelievable images of our falcon family this year.  There were so many to choose from!
Many thanks to this year's contributors; Annette Bachstein, Patricia Carey, Donna Cook, Kristine Genagon,...

Link:
http://rfalconcam.com/imprinting/?p=2592

This is an automated post.
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 23-Nov-15, 07:49:35 PM »

Calendars are currently 20% off using code BLACKFRIWEEK. They are running a daily special so I'll post if there are extra savings available as the week goes by!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 24-Nov-15, 07:38:24 PM »

I want to order the small calendar, like I have in previous years, but see no option but medium this year.  Is there a reason why?  Shaky, Carol, Dana, Lisa..whoever is on the committee?

Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 25-Nov-15, 04:30:00 PM »

I want to order the small calendar, like I have in previous years, but see no option but medium this year.  Is there a reason why?  Shaky, Carol, Dana, Lisa..whoever is on the committee?

Can someone please answer my question before the sale is off.  The calendar is being advertised as coming in 3 sizes..small, medium and large but medium is the only option when ordering.  If this is a mistake, it needs to be corrected on Zazzle.

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 25-Nov-15, 06:11:05 PM »

Can someone please answer my question before the sale is off.  The calendar is being advertised as coming in 3 sizes..small, medium and large but medium is the only option when ordering.  If this is a mistake, it needs to be corrected on Zazzle.

I don't have access to the Zazzle account, but I did forward your question to Carol, Dana, and Lou in case they haven't read the Forum lately.
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 25-Nov-15, 09:41:11 PM »

I don't have access to the Zazzle account, but I did forward your question to Carol, Dana, and Lou in case they haven't read the Forum lately.

Thanks..I did email Carol earlier.

grannywood
Eyas

Like Count: 32

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 25-Nov-15, 10:59:28 PM »

Kris. I have updated in Zazzle to allow for the selection of a small, medium or large calendar. Please let me know if your all set. Thanks

Dana
patsy6
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 52

Dot.ca and a 2015 eyas

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 28-Nov-15, 12:22:45 AM »

I just ordered two and got 30% off with promo code ZAZBLKFRIDAY.

Hey farmer, farmer, put away that DDT now. Give me spots on my apples, but leave me the birds and the bees, please! - Joni Mitchell
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 28-Nov-15, 01:54:06 PM »

Calendars are still 30% off using code CRAZYWEEKEND

Keep watching for updated deals!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 29-Nov-15, 04:02:20 PM »

I ordered a small calendar, got 30% off then got soaked for $6.99 shipping and $1.82 tax.  thumbsdown Wish Rfalconcam offered more items to justify paying that much shipping!

Braveheart2665
Juvie

Like Count: 18

Freyja Always in my Heart

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 30-Nov-15, 09:29:38 PM »

I ordered a small calendar, got 30% off then got soaked for $6.99 shipping and $1.82 tax.  thumbsdown Wish Rfalconcam offered more items to justify paying that much shipping!

If you pay I think it is like $10 a year you can order anything from Zazzle for free shipping

Follow me at Thebraveheartfiles.blogspot.com
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 04-Dec-15, 02:41:23 PM »

Got my calendar today..great job by the merchandise team!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: