THE FORUM

28-Apr-24, 11:04:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 ... 109   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 Pictures from the Rfalconcam Cameras  (Read 689216 times)
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1350 on: 15-Aug-16, 08:38:45 PM »

When did that happen? Gag me is right!  nausea

It was renamed in November 2015.

I remember when it was the Lincoln First Tower.

patsy6
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 52

Dot.ca and a 2015 eyas

View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: 15-Aug-16, 08:38:54 PM »

It happened in April, 2016, I believe.  I posted about it in Totally OT on 4/14.  I didn't share a link but I believe I read it in the Democrat & Chronicle at the time. 

Now that I see Shaky's post I stand corrected.  November 2015 it is.

Hey farmer, farmer, put away that DDT now. Give me spots on my apples, but leave me the birds and the bees, please! - Joni Mitchell
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: 15-Aug-16, 09:01:41 PM »

I see Xerox (it is still Xerox, isn't it?) is getting in on the colored light displays.

The one on Tower280 is interesting. The top of the building is the bright light just above the Clinton Square building yet it looks like there are several more rows of dimmer lights above it. Looks like it's several floors higher from cam 1 at night!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: 15-Aug-16, 09:10:23 PM »

I see Xerox (it is still Xerox, isn't it?) is getting in on the colored light displays.

The one on Tower280 is interesting. The top of the building is the bright light just above the Clinton Square building yet it looks like there are several more rows of dimmer lights above it. Looks like it's several floors higher from cam 1 at night!

Xerox has had those lights on the corners of the building for a while.  yes

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: 15-Aug-16, 09:18:33 PM »

This is the first I've noticed them...I could swear I didn't see them last night when I did my tour LOL! Probably just not paying close enough attention...

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1355 on: 15-Aug-16, 10:34:52 PM »

This is the first I've noticed them...I could swear I didn't see them last night when I did my tour LOL! Probably just not paying close enough attention...

The lights have been on since at least November. The phantom lights above the lights on Tower280 are artifacts of Camera 1's optics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds6LF_6DzWo
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: 16-Aug-16, 06:07:59 AM »

The lights have been on since at least November. The phantom lights above the lights on Tower280 are artifacts of Camera 1's optics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds6LF_6DzWo

Interesting...thanks!

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: 16-Aug-16, 11:45:34 AM »

can you find the 2 falcons?

Lynne in New Hampshire
Tiercel

Like Count: 35

View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: 16-Aug-16, 01:13:58 PM »

can you find the 2 falcons?
Yes !!!!

Lynne in New Hampshire
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: 16-Aug-16, 01:27:53 PM »

These are a bit more challenging...I only spotted them running through the archive.

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: 16-Aug-16, 09:42:20 PM »

Another outstanding sunset!

It looks like you caught a rare DC-10 or MD-11 coming in for a landing in Rochester. The only one I ever see here is the FedEx jet, but that arrives in the morning.

FedEx is late again...

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: 16-Aug-16, 09:44:40 PM »

Delicate sunset tonight

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1362 on: 16-Aug-16, 10:49:41 PM »

It looks like you caught a rare DC-10 or MD-11 coming in for a landing in Rochester. The only one I ever see here is the FedEx jet, but that arrives in the morning.

FedEx is late again...

Unless it's not the FedEx plane. Wink
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1363 on: 17-Aug-16, 06:27:44 AM »

FedEx is late again...

It was a Southwest flight from Baltimore that was three and a half hours late. Looks like it had to dodge a few storms on the way up!

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/SWA2480/history/20160816/1955Z/KBWI/KROC
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: 17-Aug-16, 07:35:58 AM »

FedEx is late again...

It was a Southwest flight from Baltimore that was three and a half hours late. Looks like it had to dodge a few storms on the way up!

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/SWA2480/history/20160816/1955Z/KBWI/KROC

Good find! Spotted it too late to go digging.

Another site I like is https://www.flightradar24.com if you're checking flights in (mostly) real time

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 ... 109   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: