THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 06:29:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mary Tyson  (Read 11386 times)
valhalla
« on: 16-Jan-16, 10:41:03 AM »

Long time falcon watchers will remember Mary Tyson.  It is with much sadness that I share that her son Adam e-mailed me that Mary passed away this morning at about 8:20. She went peacefully and was in no pain. Mary was a rock and an inspiration!  I know that many here will miss her.
Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 177

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 16-Jan-16, 11:11:59 AM »

Long time falcon watchers will remember Mary Tyson.  It is with much sadness that I share that her son Adam e-mailed me that Mary passed away this morning at about 8:20. She went peacefully and was in no pain. Mary was a rock and an inspiration!  I know that many here will miss her.

Thanks for letting us know, Janet. Very sad news. An inspiration indeed.
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 16-Jan-16, 12:35:54 PM »

I'll miss my Birthday sister. Rest in Peace sweet Mary!  Sad

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 16-Jan-16, 01:26:07 PM »

Very sad...sigh...  Cry

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Paul Hamilton
Tiercel

Like Count: 266

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 16-Jan-16, 01:57:12 PM »

I miss Mary.
Lynne in New Hampshire
Tiercel

Like Count: 35

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 16-Jan-16, 05:44:43 PM »

So sorry to hear this sad news.  Thoughts and prayers to her family.

Lynne in New Hampshire
MAK
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 486

Nature Rules!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 16-Jan-16, 07:38:19 PM »

sorrow

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
-John Burroughs
Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 17-Jan-16, 08:03:48 AM »

Mary Tyson, your time with us will always be remembered. You have been a loyal follower of our falcons and a valued member of the Rfalconcam community. For that we will be forever grateful. May you rest in peace.

And thank you, Janet, for passing along this sad news to the group. I'm sure it wasn't easy.
Bobbie Ireland
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 177

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 17-Jan-16, 09:05:49 AM »

Mary Tyson, your time with us will always be remembered. You have been a loyal follower of our falcons and a valued member of the Rfalconcam community. For that we will be forever grateful. May you rest in peace.

And thank you, Janet, for passing along this sad news to the group. I'm sure it wasn't easy.

A heart-felt tribute, Shaky.
Tokira
Juvie

Like Count: 142

Kaetzchen Gabriella of Tokira

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 17-Jan-16, 11:27:45 AM »

Mary was an active member of the Siamese breeding and showing community from the 70s, which was how I first made her acquaintance.  She was One Great Lady indeed, and one whom I've been proud to call my Friend since way back then.  She kicked cancer's arse for many years, and left in her own time.  Our world is the poorer for her loss  crying
valhalla
« Reply #10 on: 17-Jan-16, 12:51:13 PM »

Mary would want us to celebrate her life.  I'll share arrangement information when Adam sends it on.  I do believe that TYSON would be a terrific name for the first falcon baby this year - a perfect celebration for Mary!
Lynne in New Hampshire
Tiercel

Like Count: 35

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 17-Jan-16, 04:28:35 PM »

Mary would want us to celebrate her life.  I'll share arrangement information when Adam sends it on.  I do believe that TYSON would be a terrific name for the first falcon baby this year - a perfect celebration for Mary!
Great idea Janet !  Maybe everyone will agree !

Lynne in New Hampshire
NoraH
Juvie

Like Count: 26

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 17-Jan-16, 04:50:44 PM »

Sad Mary and I e-mailed and then messaged on FaceBook and sent cards to each other, she was a special gal.  I didn't meet her until 2004 when we "met" on here, but we definitely have had a good friendship.  It was fun talking to her on the phone a couple times.

Personally, I think Tyson would be a super name for one of our falcons.  heart
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 17-Jan-16, 06:45:47 PM »

Mary and I emailed back and forth also. Boy, she was such an upbeat, positive woman.  She had quite a sense of humor also. I'll miss my B-day sister!  handshake

Tokira
Juvie

Like Count: 142

Kaetzchen Gabriella of Tokira

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 17-Jan-16, 09:29:03 PM »

Personally, I think Tyson would be a super name for one of our falcons.  heart

I hope we can somehow influence this!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: