THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 06:11:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 Rochester Falcon Watch Weekend - Hold the DATE!  (Read 30956 times)
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 29-Jun-16, 01:31:23 PM »

Just bumping this up again...it will be here before we know it!

Sounds like location may be tough-they haven't settled on any one favorite perch yet. We may have to share space with the Corn Hill festival if they pick the jail tower and south.

I hear a T-shirt is in the works-hope it's ready in time for me to get mine before I leave home on July 8th!

Anyone else able to make it this year?

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Lynne in New Hampshire
Tiercel

Like Count: 35

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 29-Jun-16, 04:29:37 PM »

Sounds like location may be tough-they haven't settled on any one favorite perch yet. We may have to share space with the Corn Hill festival if they pick the jail tower and south.

I hear a T-shirt is in the works-hope it's ready in time for me to get mine before I leave home on July 8th!

Everyone there should be telling them to move to the Gorge !!!  Hope they find it before we get there !!

Lynne in New Hampshire
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 29-Jun-16, 04:49:29 PM »

Everyone there should be telling them to move to the Gorge !!!  Hope they find it before we get there !!

I know! They're headed in the other direction!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 29-Jun-16, 06:31:10 PM »

And then I was thinking as I drove home...someone should stake out High Falls for a bit and see if that's where they're hanging out when no one can find them in the heat of the day!

huddiecat
Juvie

Like Count: 44

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 30-Jun-16, 06:08:10 AM »

Hello All,

Don and I will not be able to make it this year.  We will be visiting family in New England and returning Saturday, July 9th.  On Sunday, July 10th, we will be floating around downtown Syracuse checking on Pigott and her family.  Anyone interested in joining us Sunday on their way home from Fledge Watch Weekend, let me know.  I'm sure Pigott would enjoy a familiar falcon face!

Suzanne in Ithaca
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 30-Jun-16, 07:32:25 AM »

Wanted to get this posted as quickly as possible.  Here is the link for the rfalconcam watchers weekend T-shirt, which is now available on Zazzle!

http://www.zazzle.com/2016_rfalconcam_watcher_weekend_t_shift_t_shirt-235662347374565452

Peregrines know no borders.....
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 30-Jun-16, 12:42:49 PM »

Wanted to get this posted as quickly as possible.  Here is the link for the rfalconcam watchers weekend T-shirt, which is now available on Zazzle!

http://www.zazzle.com/2016_rfalconcam_watcher_weekend_t_shift_t_shirt-235662347374565452

Very nice! Hopefully zazzle will have a July 4th sale code up tomorrow...today is for home decor.

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 01-Jul-16, 06:26:48 AM »

Zazzle...25% off sitewide use code ZAZFIREWORKS...starting now...sale ends Tuesday!

schlaf374
Juvie

Like Count: 58

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 02-Jul-16, 08:10:40 PM »

Zazzle is offering 40% off tees 'til Monday. Use code ZAZTEESALE4U
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 03-Jul-16, 04:11:20 PM »

Zazzle is offering 40% off tees 'til Monday. Use code ZAZTEESALE4U

Thanks for posting this over here-I keep forgetting...too many places to remember!

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 03-Jul-16, 04:11:56 PM »

Plates & cups & napkins & plastic-ware are ready to go!

Shaky
Bathrobe Brigadier
Administrator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 354

Working on my book

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 05-Jul-16, 08:32:16 AM »

I believe GVAS will be supplying coffee and bottled water in the morning and pizza in the evening.
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 07-Jul-16, 08:20:33 AM »

OK-last I heard the plan was to meet on the Court St. bridge for breakfast. Which end or in the middle? Is parking OK over there weekend mornings? I've really only been over there walking from Broad St. to Dinosaur.

Early watching then 8AM for food as usual?

So far...

Lynne & Bob
Bonnie
Carol
Linda
Pat
MAK
Me

patsy6
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 52

Dot.ca and a 2015 eyas

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 07-Jul-16, 09:11:01 AM »

And speaking of the Dinosaur, guess who is the #5 barbecue joint in the nation?  Just go to the map on this page and click on the number 5 to find out! https://foursquare.com/foursquare/list/americas-top-bbq-joints

Hey farmer, farmer, put away that DDT now. Give me spots on my apples, but leave me the birds and the bees, please! - Joni Mitchell
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 07-Jul-16, 01:16:45 PM »

So far...

Lynne & Bob
Bonnie
Carol
Linda
Pat
MAK
Eileen
Joyce
Jeanne
Kathy O
Lisa McK
Dana
Shaky
Carrie
Carla
Dan
Larry (late)
June

Brian wanted to come, but won't be able to make it.

I won't be able to be there until close to 9 am, but others will be there for an early morning watch and breakfast when ready.   happy

Peregrines know no borders.....
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: