THE FORUM

19-Apr-24, 05:34:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good News! Genesee from 2015 has been Spotted! 6/30/16  (Read 5860 times)
Yarak
Forum Bot
Bot
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 95

Keeping falcon fans connected

View Profile
« on: 30-Jun-16, 08:39:26 AM »

We wanted to share this good news with all our falcon fans.  Especially those that watched our cameras in 2015.  Remember Genesee?  Well he's been spotted north of Rochester on a cell tower.  Rochester Falcon Watcher Dana first spotted him a week ago, but could not get a positive ID. ...

Link:
http://rfalconcam.com/imprinting/?p=2771

This is an automated post.
Annette
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 147

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 30-Jun-16, 08:45:07 AM »

good news

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 30-Jun-16, 08:52:11 AM »

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 30-Jun-16, 09:16:20 AM »

I'm so happy Genesee's been seen!  I've thought about him often, since his last sighting in 2015, and wondered the other day if we'd ever see him again..wonderful news to read this AM!  heart
« Last Edit: 30-Jun-16, 10:53:10 AM by Kris G. » Logged

Dot_Forrester
Tiercel

Like Count: 50

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 30-Jun-16, 10:09:24 AM »

How wonderful!  pfalcon

Dot in PA
patsy6
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 52

Dot.ca and a 2015 eyas

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 30-Jun-16, 10:26:23 AM »

He has Beauty's flat head, and his feet are definitely yellow!  They were greenish/blue last year. 

Hey farmer, farmer, put away that DDT now. Give me spots on my apples, but leave me the birds and the bees, please! - Joni Mitchell
Carol P.
Global Moderator
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 1004

Fly Baby Fly!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 30-Jun-16, 01:02:07 PM »

He has Beauty's flat head, and his feet are definitely yellow!  They were greenish/blue last year. 

Looking at him through the scope, I was seeing a perfect combination of Beauty's head and DC' s eyes. Smiley

Peregrines know no borders.....
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 30-Jun-16, 01:09:11 PM »

If he was a blue-foot at birth we now have our answer...they do turn yellow eventually!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
carly
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 107

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 30-Jun-16, 01:32:54 PM »

yahoo yahoo yahoo 2thumbsup
patsy6
I'm Not Addicted

Dot.ca and a 2015 eyas

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 30-Jun-16, 02:12:41 PM »

If he was a blue-foot at birth we now have our answer...they do turn yellow eventually!

Yep, I think we have our answer.  His feet were never that bluer than blue, like Rosetta's or Cadence's, but they were greenish blue, and they started to turn more yellowish greenish right before his banding. 

Hey farmer, farmer, put away that DDT now. Give me spots on my apples, but leave me the birds and the bees, please! - Joni Mitchell
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 30-Jun-16, 02:26:20 PM »

He has Beauty's flat head, and his feet are definitely yellow!  They were greenish/blue last year.  

Yep, I think we have our answer.  His feet were never that bluer than blue, like Rosetta's or Cadence's, but they were greenish blue, and they started to turn more yellowish greenish right before his banding.  

Well, we need to wait then until a real blue foot is seen as an adult to know for sure. This makes it more likely, but still not 100% definitive  nerd

patsy6
I'm Not Addicted

Dot.ca and a 2015 eyas

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 30-Jun-16, 02:46:37 PM »

He has Beauty's flat head, and his feet are definitely yellow!  They were greenish/blue last year.  

Yep, I think we have our answer.  His feet were never that bluer than blue, like Rosetta's or Cadence's, but they were greenish blue, and they started to turn more yellowish greenish right before his banding.  

Well, we need to wait then until a real blue foot is seen as an adult to know for sure. This makes it more likely, but still not 100% definitive  nerd
I checked my saved pics and didn't have any of last year's eyasses from before banding that show their legs.  Maybe there's one on the calendar.  I'll check tonight when I get home.

Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 30-Jun-16, 02:52:15 PM »

I checked my saved pics and didn't have any of last year's eyasses from before banding that show their legs.  Maybe there's one on the calendar.  I'll check tonight when I get home.

All my notes & pics are home too

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: