THE FORUM

19-Apr-24, 04:39:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Banding Day 2017 as it happened  (Read 24048 times)
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 23-May-17, 07:29:57 AM »

Well, anyway, however you all say it, I'm honored to have been chosen to name one this year! Thank you guys!! I hope she goes on to live a great life and has a nest like Cadence, with a cam but with no battles! As soon as you're chosen to pick a name, you automatically feel like this chosen Falcon......is your kid! My heart is pounding already and she didn't even hop out on the poop deck yet!! I'm in for some Xanax I feel!! I just became a 1st time G'ma and now I have another to worry about! But that's me, on with the day!!
 stupid  wub2

I think we're all like that. Although my chance to name an eyas came via the Rfalconcam poll, Rosetta is still my special girl! Still hoping she's spotted someday with babies of her own!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 23-May-17, 08:58:43 AM »

Well, anyway, however you all say it, I'm honored to have been chosen to name one this year! Thank you guys!! I hope she goes on to live a great life and has a nest like Cadence, with a cam but with no battles! As soon as you're chosen to pick a name, you automatically feel like this chosen Falcon......is your kid! My heart is pounding already and she didn't even hop out on the poop deck yet!! I'm in for some Xanax I feel!! I just became a 1st time G'ma and now I have another to worry about! But that's me, on with the day!!
 stupid  wub2

I think we're all like that. Although my chance to name an eyas came via the Rfalconcam poll, Rosetta is still my special girl! Still hoping she's spotted someday with babies of her own!

Same here, Ei.  Even though my only chance to ever name an eyas was also through the Rfalconcam poll, I'll always think of Genesee as my special boy.

patsy6
I'm Not Addicted

Like Count: 52

Dot.ca and a 2015 eyas

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 23-May-17, 09:15:05 AM »

stupid  wub2

Same here, Ei.  Even though my only chance to ever name an eyas was also through the Rfalconcam poll, I'll always think of Genesee as my special boy.
Me too.  I was one of two or three people who submitted the name Mercury to the Rfalconcam poll, and he will always be my special boy. 

Hey farmer, farmer, put away that DDT now. Give me spots on my apples, but leave me the birds and the bees, please! - Joni Mitchell
Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 23-May-17, 11:23:32 AM »

stupid  wub2

Me too.  I was one of two or three people who submitted the name Mercury to the Rfalconcam poll, and he will always be my special boy. 

thumbsup

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: