THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 09:09:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't forget to watch this tonight 8pm Discovery channel  (Read 2991 times)
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« on: 21-Mar-10, 06:29:46 PM »

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/life/?siclientid=3987&sitrackingid=132700886&campaign=life3?campaign=YHO|life|LIFE+-+Alone|YHO+LIFE+-+Branded+Show+-+Alone&yahoomatchtype=std&ovadid=72179621511

Life, the 11 week series...narrated by Oprah.

Kris G.
Never Leaves 'Puter

Like Count: 166

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 21-Mar-10, 07:39:14 PM »

We're definitely watching.  Saw promo last night and it looks real good.

Dot_Forrester
Tiercel

Like Count: 50

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 21-Mar-10, 08:57:56 PM »

I loved the Discovery Channel series from a year or two ago called Planet Earth.  I've seen 5 promos for this new series, though, and am afraid to watch it because it sounds like it's going to be mostly animals killing other animals. I would love to hear reviews from those of you who watched it tonight so that I know if my impression was wrong or not.

Dot in PA
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 21-Mar-10, 09:03:23 PM »

I loved the Discovery Channel series from a year or two ago called Planet Earth.  I've seen 5 promos for this new series, though, and am afraid to watch it because it sounds like it's going to be mostly animals killing other animals. I would love to hear reviews from those of you who watched it tonight so that I know if my impression was wrong or not.

Dot in PA

I'm with you Dot...watching big cats catch dinner is not my cup of tea...I hear the next episodes will have less of that.

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
Donna
I'm Falcon Crazy

Like Count: 1650

<3 FLY FREE "CHARLOTTE" <3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 21-Mar-10, 11:12:54 PM »

It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. No one is a bigger "hater" of animals killing animals than me. I had to run out of the room when the Cheetahs chased and captured a female Ostrich. I "will" not watch that stuff. That was about it until the end of the 2nd hour when the Kimodo bit a water buffalo and stalked it til it died. I left then too. The absolute "worse" part for me was when all the SSSSnakes came out from hibernation in Manitoba Canada. I told my hubs if  I saw that Live, I would totally "Faint". I actually felt sick seeing the zillions of snakes. SO nasty. It was good though, loved the monkeys, so smart.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: