THE FORUM

28-Mar-24, 10:18:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Note: The views expressed on this page are not necessarily those of GVAS or Rfalconcam.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Offspring Updates Galore!  (Read 6329 times)
Yarak
Forum Bot
Bot
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 95

Keeping falcon fans connected

View Profile
« on: 25-Mar-10, 11:55:21 PM »

We have a flurry of information to bring you regarding Mariah and Kaver's offspring, so here we go!
Seneca and Cheyenne
We begin with some really terrific news.  Our colleagues at the Cleveland Museum of Natural History have had a falconcam of their own focused on the pair at the Terminal Tower for many years. ...

Link:
http://rfalconcam.com/imprinting/?p=1019

This is an automated post.
valhalla
« Reply #1 on: 26-Mar-10, 06:22:09 AM »

Sounds like Quest has itchy feet  Wink
Dumpsterkitty
Glued to Keyboard

Like Count: 314

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 31-May-10, 08:53:54 AM »

Posted today on the CPF site...

!!! Prescott / Ogdensburg bridge hatch!
May 19, 2010 - New York - Prescott-Ogdensburg Bridge
Mark Nash Reports:

Just received great news from Mary Beth in New York state that she has been able to confirm a hatch of at least two hatchlings as of Wednesday May 19th - 2010. They believe that the hatch date was May 17th and confirms that the adults are in fact nesting on the Canadian side!

Hi Mark,
Long time no see. As of today (Wed. 5/19/10) it looks like there are 2 chicks on the Ogdensburg bridge and they have nested on the Canadian side and we wanted to let you know about the chicks in case you are interested in banding them. Hatch date est. to be 5/17/10. I know you are usually very busy at this time but let me know.
Thanks.
Mary Beth

I'm pretty sure this is where Sabrina/Valiant was seen nesting last year...hopefully it's still him!

If we forget our passion our hearts go blind                                    @MsShaftway
valhalla
« Reply #3 on: 31-May-10, 12:53:34 PM »

I'm pretty sure this is where Sabrina/Valiant was seen nesting last year...hopefully it's still him!

This was the baby that I named "Red" - didn't know about this group, so Red was my first offspring.  A name like Red doesn't care if a boy or a girl!   happy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: